Winterlude at the Riv 12/5, 12/6, 12/8, 12/9, 12/11 and 12/12

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Print at home wasn't an option for me... Will Call only. Checked for nights 1 and 2. I entered a Boston zip code-- you think that had something to do with it? Are either of you local to IL?

When will you know if you can go? I have extras for those nights. Will hold them if you'll know soon.

That must be the case, all the scalpers must be in the east and west coast states!

Psyched was able to get the "traveler's specia"l 12/5 and 6 and 12/11 and 12 for two trips in from NYC. I too was only given will call option so perhaps print at home limited to in town folks? I have emailed customer support as print at home much easier especially since for two of the shows my buddy and i are coming in from opposite coasts and never know with flights. This will be a great way to end the year after the 3 upcoming shows at the Capital Theater here in NY which is just under 15 minutes from my house. 

That is very true! My idea of fun has changed from being up front to sitting on my ars in the balcony and enjoying the music! I love being front row, but now mostly at seated solo shows!

I'm so bummed.  Thought I had tickets to night 2 and 3, but ended up with double tickets for night 3....

I was watching the countdown and had a tab open for each night I was aiming for. I hit buy as soon as countdown hit zero. (first on December 6th, then on December 8th, as 6th was the priority), and added two tickets to each basket. I saw 4 tickets in the basket on the December 8th page and just assumed the site merged the checkout baskets. I then proceeded hastily with checkout.

Forwarded the confirmation email to my date for the shows excited to be able to make it to both nights. She noticed that it said four tickets for December 8th. Uh oh.

There is an Etix glitch I was able to recreate with the Monday and Tuesday shows that are still on sale. All tickets default to whichever show you hit 'buy' on last.

I know it mostly falls on me for not double checking, but man am I disappointed.  Went through Etix support and called the theater about the issue but no luck.  Already bought plane tickets too.

I know I'm unlikely to find someone willing to trade Saturday night tickets for my extra two Monday seats, but I'll be trying.  Anyone have suggestions other than posting to 'Need Tickets' here?

Thank you to all for many bananas.

In final, Bobby Alessi and Pat Benetar are champions. They make good grooming team I think. Henry Rollins is bad loser. This does not please me. I think I make him release tribute covers album to The Judds. There will not be many bananas but it will be worth it to see him suffer.