Wilco 10/28/14 Capitol Theatre - Port Chester, NY

Now available for pre-order at Roadcase #37...in fact all 3 Port Chester shows, Knoxville, & all 6 Chicago Winterlude shows are now available as pre-orders, thus making up Roadcases #36-45...Happy Wilco's 20th Anniversary!!

Now available for pre-order at Roadcase #37...in fact all 3 Port Chester shows, Knowxville, & all 6 Chicago Winterlude shows are now available as pre-orders, thus making up Roadcases #36-45...Happy Wilco's 20th Anniversary!!

ThAtsA Nice I hope to hear my response to JT when he said "you willl never hear it played that way again " oh the response ? yes we will when we buy Roadcase ... Such a joker .. truly a great show and run!

First video I've watched from these shows. You guys weren't kidding about crowd noise.

I just love Glenn's slow mo drumming.

Glenn's drumming is always a pleasure to watch. He's just so fluid--it looks like his sticks are extensiions of his arms. I was so glad to actually be able to see him at the Raleigh show. Being on the lip of the stage I had a great vantage point to really view him up close.

First video I've watched from these shows. You guys weren't kidding about crowd noise.

I just love Glenn's slow mo drumming.

Thanks for posting the vid.. Hope there are more out there ...

Night 1 was a lively audience and. I had no problem with that.

If you notice w/ hand clapping it started in time, and faded as it usually does.

It's not a movie, nor is it a classical concert I like some crowd spontaneity.

Just not as long as the hijacked You and I song that I witnessed firsthand at Berklee.

Very happy with the quality of the boot (FLAC).  Great to relive this fantastic night of music.

Hmm I thought I read that all 3 nights were available on Roadcase I was at N/ 1 as well and wanted to purchase..

However it's N/a on Roadcase when I just checked ... Did I move too slow .. Are recent shows only up for a week or two?

Did you look at the right Roadcase? At the Kungfu store: http://wilco.kungfustore.com/roadcase.html

(Not to be confused with the Wilcoworld streaming Roadcase: http://wilcoworld.net/#!/roadcases/)

All three shows are up at the store.

I agree - they ought to give the two sites different names. I think the live page has cornered the market on "Roadcase," so to speak, even though it is the newer outlet. Even if the releases are official, I prefer something "bootleg"-related (as Pearl Jam calls theirs.)

"These boots' were made for Wilcoing."

Sorry, I have no idea what that means, but had to get it out there. Bah.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree - they ought to give the two sites different names. I think the live page has cornered the market on "Roadcase," so to speak, even though it is the newer outlet. Even if the releases are official, I prefer something "bootleg"-related (as Pearl Jam calls theirs.)

"These boots' were made for Wilcoing."

Sorry, I have no idea what that means, but had to get it out there. Bah.

Answer is here ... Find it you will

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-f2hHO6dkY4