What To Call A Wilco Fan?

I'm not sure if this has been touched upon, but in light of the band's 20th anniversary, a greatest hits comp and a rare tracks collection, I think it's high time a name is chosen for us. The Grateful Dead have the Deadheads. Jimmy Buffet has the Parrotheads. Ryan Adams has the Halloweenheads. What about Wilco? Any ideas? How about the "Dixiecupdrinkerheads?"

And Randy Newman has the Little Criminals.

Aquarium Drunkards? There's already a good music website using this name, but maybe we could repurpose it. It would just be too sad to name ourselves The Lonely Ones.

Maybe we can challenge the band to anoint us with the name of their choice and announce it ar Solid Sound.

how about:

the top down ground round brown bound silver crown solid sound sistas and brothas from the square round?

or maybe just " the shiny chassis"

Mentalists - once a possible name for Loose Fur according to the liner art, so fans and band would have some (shaky) shared ground, but mainly because of the (for me) overriding Alan Partridge association, which might sum up, in a tongue in cheek way, the relationship between band and fans :badger

http://youtu.be/2WaFP_EFfTE

• 2 weeks later...

And Randy Newman has the Little Criminals.

Aquarium Drunkards? There's already a good music website using this name, but maybe we could repurpose it. It would just be too sad to name ourselves The Lonely Ones.

Maybe we can challenge the band to anoint us with the name of their choice and announce it ar Solid Sound.

I do like the Lonely Ones. It has that touch of Irony that all Wilco fans can appreciate

Tweedy-birds

Lol!

Hummingbirds

Hmm I also like Springsteen & The ESB ( whom's fan base has no nickname )

Not cool to be a Wicohead IMO

But ,I'm cool with Being called a Fan of Wilco in fact on occasion I'm introduced at another bands show with that

Oh, you should meet Mike he's a Fan of Wilco, also.

Hmm I also like Springsteen & The ESB ( whom's fan base has no nickname )

Not cool to be a Wicohead IMO

But ,I'm cool with Being called a Fan of Wilco in fact on occasion I'm introduced at another bands show with that

Oh, you should meet Mike he's a Fan of Wilco, also.

I've heard Springsteen fans referred to as Tramps pretty often. People use it on BTX sometimes and I hear it a lot talking with other fans before shows. I like it.

As for Wilco, I think the Lonely Ones is the best suggestion I've seen so far, but happy just being a Wilco fan.