St. Augustine- 4 tix- Section 203- HELP!!

Got 4 tix for the show in the hopes that we could coincide with a vacation with the kids and let them experience their first Wilco show. The wife works at our local hospital and, despite her best efforts, could not get the actual day of the show off. I'm in for $50/ticket with no apparent recourse. I really need to get them sold to keep myself from being out of much needed cash due to the circumstances. Looking for an offer (please be resonable), to help my family out. Would also be MORE than willing to trade for tix to the Tallahassee show instead if possible. Think we could actually make that one and still let the girls see Wilco. If anyone feels that they could help us out, please let me know!!! Thanks for the consideration!! I would definitely be "the man who loves you!!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow fans. Still in this predicament, unfortunately. Guess I was a little overzealous in making my purchase, but I get too excited whenever Wilco is "close" to home and just start trying to score tix ASAP! If you, or anyone you know could use these tickets I have, please let me know. They were right at $200 with fees and all, but I would be willing to take even half of that to recoup some funds. Hell, take them and sell them for a little profit if you can! I can print them and send them to you or probably even email them if it will let me. Thanks for considering it and let me know.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One more shot here! I've got 2 or 4 tickets to the St Augustine show. I will gladly sell them for $25/ea, no tax or fees at all. Reserved seats. I have them IN HAND, and I will be attending the show myself with a friend, so I can meet anyone interested sometime that day or outside the venue. PLEASE let me know!!!!!!!

Just wanted to say a thank you to the fact that I've never met a Wilco fan (or within the depressingly small group of people I talk to that actually even know who they are), someone who is not seemingly "one of the good ones." You guys came through for me in a situation that, at least at one point, looked quite dire for both my chances of seeing a band I truly love and my hatred of losing money! Fortunately, I am now able to both attend the show (Woo Hoo!!!!!) and was able to help out a couple other folks to see them as well! You guys are awesome!!!! Can't wait for tomorrow night!