Wilco 2015 Shows (/rumors)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night at a Sturgill Simpson show, someone told me that Wilco booked a show at Iroquois Amphitheater here in Louisville, KY. Tweedy is playing Forecastle in July, so maybe it's a late summer tour?

Anyways, just a rumor. 

Nice....

5/4 - The Pageant - St. Louis, MO

5/5 - Taft Theatre - Cincinnati, OH

5/7 - Murat Theatre At Old National Centre - Indianapolis, IN

5/8 - Iroquois Amphitheater - Louisville, KY

7/14 - @Red Rocks Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre - Morrison, CO

7/15 - CrossroadsKC at Grinder's - Kansas City, MO

Pre-sale Wednesday, Feb. 4 at 10am local time. On sale Friday, Feb. 6. Steve Gunn supports. More info: wilcoworld.net/shows/

Caught the show at CrossroadsKC 10-13-2007. It was and still stands as the best Wilco show I've ever seen, even edging out "An Evening With" in 2010. Great balance between albums, including 4 tracks from A.M. and 3 from Being There. I recommend getting there early, grabbing some pizza or any of the other delicious menu items from Grinder's, and then head out the backdoor to CrossroadsKC, grab a beer and get ready to rock.

http://wilcoworld.net/#!/tour_date_type/2007-10-13-crossroads-kc-at-grinders/

Here's hoping they serve their Auidience in New England by hitting more than just Solid Sound because they are finite dates that not all Fans can make ....

Where as traveling to RI Ct or NH are all doable ... But if that it's It so be it

Here's hoping they serve their Auidience in New England by hitting more than just Solid Sound because they are finite dates that not all Fans can make ....

Where as traveling to RI Ct or NH are all doable ... But if that it's It so be it

Here's some New England tour vibes for you from Kentucky!!

Here's some New England tour vibes for you from Kentucky!!

Feel free to send presale vibes down this way around 9:55AM today.

I totally forgot about the presale, but still just somehow pulled 5th row for Iroquois. 2 hours late, so I'm happy. 

Yeah, the Louisville pre-sale was much kinder than the Cincy one.  I got 3rd row on the Pat/John side (sec 3) near the middle. 

Will have to wait for Friday to try Cincy, although LiveNation may have a presale

I'm on that side too. I don't know if I've ever been on that side. 

I'm also planning on going to Cincy, but I'm probably going to take my parents, so I will probably opt for something a little further. Maybe something on the balcony if the venue has a balcony

Can anyone shed some light on the venue in KC? The presale has a VIP section for $93, a bleacher general admission and a regular general admission. Does anyone know the difference between these options?

What VIP gets you is shorter lines for booze - you're in a roped-off section with your own vendors - plus you get closer access to the front of the stage, an area that GA can't access. At least that's how it was the last time I was there. But GA is fine, really. Totally open space, like a giant lawn. There are bleachers on the sides. 

Anyone know how the seating chart is going to be set up at Red Rocks? I typically thought Reserved didn't start until Row 25ish, but I got a reserved seat that says Row 6...can anyone clarify how the seating will be there?

I'd love to know too. I seem to remember a long thread on this from the last show, but couldn't find it. I'm in Reserved Center Row 15.

Anyone know how the seating chart is going to be set up at Red Rocks? I typically thought Reserved didn't start until Row 25ish, but I got a reserved seat that says Row 6...can anyone clarify how the seating will be there?

I've been to Red Rocks three times now in the last couple years and the setup has been something like this-

Rows 2-25 GA

Rows 26-60 Reserved

Rows 61-70 GA

The first and last rows in the place are for folks with disabilities.

There's also a VIP section in from of the soundboard booth that's several rows deep but doesn't go all the way across.

I bought GA and plan to be in line early and get a spot in Row 6 or 7. GA tickets I had in the past had row numbers on them but they didn't mean anything.

I've been to Red Rocks three times now in the last couple years and the setup has been something like this-

Rows 2-25 GA

Rows 26-60 Reserved

Rows 61-70 GA

The first and last rows in the place are for folks with disabilities.

There's also a VIP section in from of the soundboard booth that's several rows deep but doesn't go all the way across.

I bought GA and plan to be in line early and get a spot in Row 6 or 7. GA tickets I had in the past had row numbers on them but they didn't mean anything.

I assume it will be set up differently this time then, but I obviously don't know for sure. I snagged actual RESERVED tickets and it shows as Row 6. I had a friend do RESERVED as well and his were in ROW 17. I wasn't able to find a seating chart on FG or AEG Live's website so who knows?

I took a tour of the venue before the Wilco show in 2012 and the tour guide said it's up to the artist to determine what the seating set up is for the show. I think most have it set up with GA at the front and back with reserved seating in between, but it's not guaranteed. Unfortunately, the AXS website doesn't have a seating chart.

There is an AXS presale tomorrow. Does anybody have the code?