Wilco 2015 Shows (/rumors)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take a multi-night indoor theater run in practically any city, although I've been wanting to do Chicago for Wilco.  They probably won't do it this year, you are right, since its been every other year.  I can't swing a single show mid-week in Los Angeles, so I'm hoping for something worthy of airline travel this fall.  Capitol Theater in Port Chester again would be good.  Too bad their Bay Area shows are at a festival. 2 or 3 nights at the Masonic in San Francisco would've been cool.

not sure what the River Run Lodge is in Ketchum Idaho. I guess its like Sun Valleys lodge or something but I GUARANTEE that would be one to make a beautiful drive and small show.
that would be the one to go to.

did anyone on here ever make that Marfa Texas show?? probably not that small but will be epique I believe

not sure what the River Run Lodge is in Ketchum Idaho. I guess its like Sun Valleys lodge or something but I GUARANTEE that would be one to make a beautiful drive and small show.

that would be the one to go to.

did anyone on here ever make that Marfa Texas show?? probably not that small but will be epique I believe

I'm in for Ketchum. Looks like a GA show (only tickets avail through Frontgate just now).

What a surprising morning!  I kind of forgot the tickets were going onsale but got logged on right after the clock turned 10am and got 2 pit tickets for the Greek show in LA.  This is the first time I've ever been able to get pit tickets for a Greek show.  We usually wind up in section B or C.  That was a pretty easy ticket-getting experience for like the first time ever from Frontgate.

Oh, that's too funny....a group of us just recently had the very same idea! The dates would seem to work, too. Nothing scheduled at Edgefield right then.

I had the pleasure of lunching at beautiful Edgefield just after Tweedy's Portland show last month. What a setting!