Wilco 2015 Shows (/rumors)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

New album, new tour dates. William Tyler supports. Presale Wednesday, on sale Friday.

Sept 16 - Kalamazoo State Theatre - Kalamazoo, MI
Sept 17 - Masonic Auditorium - Cleveland, OH
Sept 21 - Le Métropolis de Montréal - Montreal, QC
Sept 23 - State Theatre of Ithaca- Ithaca, NY
Sept 24 - Hill Auditorium - Ann Arbor, MI
Sept 25 - Indiana University Auditorium - Bloomington, IN
Sept 28 - Orpheum Theater New Orleans - New Orleans, LA
Sept 29 + 30 - Stubb's Austin - Austin, TX

New album, new tour dates. William Tyler supports. Presale Wednesday, on sale Friday.

Sept 16 - Kalamazoo State Theatre - Kalamazoo, MI

Sept 17 - Masonic Auditorium - Cleveland, OH

Sept 21 - Le Métropolis de Montréal - Montreal, QC

Sept 23 - State Theatre of Ithaca- Ithaca, NY

Sept 24 - Hill Auditorium - Ann Arbor, MI

Sept 25 - Indiana University Auditorium - Bloomington, IN

Sept 28 - Orpheum Theater New Orleans - New Orleans, LA

Sept 29 + 30 - Stubb's Austin - Austin, TX

Lucky Austin with the double. My only regret is that Yo La Tengo is opening their tour in Troy, NY on Sept. 23rd, but I'll see them on Sept. 30th in Toronto (& maybe with Nick Lowe on Oct. 10 in NYC). So it's both fairly nearby Ithaca, NY & close enough Cleveland, OH (especially if friends from Buffalo drive!).

And then hope the usual nice 3 night run in the NYC area later in the Autumn. That should do just fine!! And in between the two Wednesday shows in September are The Feelies playing two gigs in the NYC area on Sept 19 & 20 (Monty Hall in Jersey City on Sat. & Storm King Sculpture Park just south of Poughkeepsie on Sun.)...Wa-Hoo!!!

Has everyone had their Front Gate account switched to Crowd Surge yet? I haven't gotten the email with the transfer instructions, so I'm getting a little concerned about being able to do the presale in two days...I'm wondering if opening up a new Crowd Surge account will allow me to do the presale or if it HAS to be done via the Wilcoworld email...

Has everyone had their Front Gate account switched to Crowd Surge yet? I haven't gotten the email with the transfer instructions, so I'm getting a little concerned about being able to do the presale in two days...I'm wondering if opening up a new Crowd Surge account will allow me to do the presale or if it HAS to be done via the Wilcoworld email...

The original email from Wilco states that they did the transfer for us. The email i got had my email address for login purposes and a newly created password. Doesn't seem like there is anything else to do.

Since they just played Florida, I am expecting that we will get skipped this tour. Same thing happened on the Sky Blue Sky Tour...they played FL just before the album was released, and we didn't see them again until way after it's release. Bummer.

By the time they re-visit us, maybe they will have really be shredding up the new material.

I think they're in the process of switching us over: when I tried to sign in to Crowd Surge with the email account I used for Front Gate it said my email address wasn't recognized, so I assume they haven't gotten to my account yet. That's why I'm a bit concerned that some people including myself might be shut out of the presale happening in less than 48 hours. Oh, well. I'll try emailing Songkick and see what happens. I can also create my own Crowd Surge account and hope that works for the presale.

• 5 weeks later...

From today's Wilco HQ email: "The band will head back on the road in support of the new album this fall. See full details below and stay tuned, more dates are coming." 

Good news! East Coast maybe?

From today's Wilco HQ email: "The band will head back on the road in support of the new album this fall. See full details below and stay tuned, more dates are coming." 

Good news! East Coast maybe?

I should hope so! As much as I love trekking across the beautiful state of Massachusetts for Solid Sound, they really need to play Boston as soon as possible. A New Hampshire or Maine date wouldn't hurt either. 

I'm guessing these new dates will be in October and November. 

From today's Wilco HQ email: "The band will head back on the road in support of the new album this fall. See full details below and stay tuned, more dates are coming." [/size]

Good news! East Coast maybe?[/size]

Damn, I hope so! I'm dying to hear Star Wars. Would love Balto/ DC area in a nice theatre! Please and thank you. :)

Damn, I hope so! I'm dying to hear Star Wars. Would love Balto/ DC area in a nice theatre! Please and thank you. :)

YESYESYES  (and Philly)