Now reading in 2015

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

51UMxGahJ0L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

About halfway through Kristin Hersh's loving, flaws and all look back at her friendship with Vic. I need to pull out some of my Vic Chesnutt CDs, it's been too long since I've listened to him.

• 3 weeks later...

954f50f60fe9cca3aa28c71318ae3c48.jpg

Got both of these for Christmas. The first two in the series I've read. Finished Let it Be. Very good, but more about Meloy's discovery of underground music through a cool uncle than specifically about the band or the album.

About halfway through Low. It's all about the music, Bowie's mentality, and the wide array of influences at work. Spotify has been an excellent resource to explore many of those influences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

954f50f60fe9cca3aa28c71318ae3c48.jpg

Got both of these for Christmas. The first two in the series I've read. Finished Let it Be. Very good, but more about Meloy's discovery of underground music through a cool uncle than specifically about the band or the album.

About halfway through Low. It's all about the music, Bowie's mentality, and the wide array of influences at work. Spotify has been an excellent resource to explore many of those influences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved Low in my teen years. Listened to it incessantly in dark rooms at night. Might try and seek this one out.

I've had this on the shelf for a few years but have only picked it up these holidays. I'm loving it. The further I get into the book, the better the stories seem to get:

51Xv5RDuPQL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg