Very serious problem and I need help/input

I posted some thread the other day that was called the "Three Most Underrated Wilco Songs" and.........

Multiple ding dongs answered "Country Dissapeared" and posted that link to the youtube vid and now I have watched that damn video no less than 20 times and now I cant get the lyrics out of my head and walk around all damn day singing in my head................

You've got the white clouds hanging so high above you
You got the helicopters dangling, angling to shoot

PS I cant seem to cut or paste anything into viachicago anymore

PS I cant seem to cut or paste anything into viachicago anymore

There's a little "switch" in the upper left hand corner of the reply box (to the left of the "font" drop down menu). Hit that switch and you'll be able to cut and paste. I had to hit the switch before I could quote your message. Don't know why it's happening, but it also happened on some other board that I go on.

There's a little "switch" in the upper left hand corner of the reply box (to the left of the "font" drop down menu). Hit that switch and you'll be able to cut and paste. I had to hit the switch before I could quote your message. Don't know why it's happening, but it also happened on some other board that I go on.

WOW! Thanks! I figured the mods had cut me off for obnoxiousness