Anyone gonna bet at Jazz Fest on Friday?

I'll be there! I'm going to Jazzfest with a Wilco-neutral group of people and would love to meet up.

Great! I'll PM you.

probably. I hope nobody gets stabbed.

You gonna be there, too?

I'll be there, too.  Wilco is always a popular draw at Jazz Fest.  This year will be no different!

And it looks like the weather is going to cooperate, too!

Bit of a newsy article there:

But Stirratt says amid all this activity, Wilco is also recording new songs. A new album, the band’s first in five years, should see the light of day in 2016.
  :dancing

Still, it's a shame the writer devoted almost an entire paragraph to The Hilltops and Blue Mountain without once mentioning the name Cary Hudson. Jeeez.

Their set was cut extremely short due to bad weather. I think they got through five or six songs. Bummer. Hopefully they'll return to NOLA soon. But a little Wilco is better than no Wilco. And I met Sandy in SFCA.

Their set was cut extremely short due to bad weather. I think they got through five or six songs. Bummer. Hopefully they'll return to NOLA soon. But a little Wilco is better than no Wilco. And I met Sandy in SFCA.

It was great meeting you! They really made the best of the time they had and played their hearts out. Hopefully NOLA gets their own full show someday soon.