Wilco — 4/28/15, Orlando, FL (Hard Rock Live)

hahhahaa, Royal Thunder opened? I saw them open for Enslaved and Pallbearer. better fit.

Yeah, they opened. Saw Orlando and St. Aug., I've never heard them before. Checked them out briefly online a couple of weeks ago and I had low expectations.  I loved them live. They were way to loud in Orlando so it was hard to hear her beautiful voice. Better in St. Aug., They were really nice people. Hung out after the show in St. Aug. I certainly looked like Pat was a fan in St. Augustine, he was side stage for the whole set & he looked like he was enjoying it. Backstage they had great rapport with everyone. 

I ran into them at like 2 AM at this cheese steak place in St. Augustine. I think they are a very talented band, but I'm not sure they were a great fit as an opener for Wilco. Very nice people though, and a good band nonetheless.

I left them at the cheese steak place around 1:45. Guess I missed you by 15 minutes! I don't know if it's important to have "a fit." It's an easy way to hear music that you otherwise may have passed up. I've seen some killer openers myself, when I can get myself to a show early enough.

I left them at the cheese steak place around 1:45. Guess I missed you by 15 minutes! I don't know if it's important to have "a fit." It's an easy way to hear music that you otherwise may have passed up. I've seen some killer openers myself, when I can get myself to a show early enough.

Oh, we were probably there at the same time then. They ordered right after my friend and I and then they left shortly before us. They were very nice.