Been out of the loop (Roadcase Recommendations)

I've been on and off with Wilco a bit lately, which is pretty normal for bands that I used to listen to non-stop. After that it comes and goes in waves, and I'm looking to find some new Wilco I haven't heard yet, so what better option than the roadcase in the store?!!  Only problem is there are like 44 shows in there and I don't really know anything about any of them.

So this is where you guys come in! Is there a consensus favorite among the roadcase shows? Right now I'm just kind of looking for one of these so what do you guys think are some of the standouts in this series?

Thanks and happy mother's day to all the wonderful mothers out there! :dancing

Grab all six shows from the Chicago run in December. They're all outstanding and showcase the band in top form, executing their songs perfectly and busting out quite a few rarities. The set lists are mixed up really well and there's some terrific banter each night as Jeff reflects on Wilco's 20 years. Highly recommended.

I agree with Choo Choo, getting the 6 Winterlude shows will give a perfect picture of the band hitting on all cylinders over the expanse of the entire songbook.  If you want less of a financial investment, get the 3 shows from the October run at the Cap Theater in Portchester. 

Otherwise, check out the After the Show topics for the Roadcase shows and you may get some good ideas of what to get (although you may end up getting everyone of them if you do that!).

Don't forget the all request show at the last Solid Sound for it's uniqueness if for nothing else.

Sadly, for whatever reasons, Roadcase #18 & #19 are no longer available... those were the 2013 Solid Sound shows (#18 being the all request covers show you mentioned here).