Pedal board Question-Two Inputs/Outputs Needed

I'm wondering if you guys have a better idea for the vision I've got for building my first pedal board. Any advice or ideas are appreciated-thanks!

I'd like to build a board that allows me to connect to two different guitars (acoustic and electric), going to two different outputs. Ideally, my electric can go to a distortion pedal and then to my Fender Vibro Champ. I've got a DI and a couple other pedals for my acoustic.

I can only think of two possible avenues to take here: find/build an A/B switch that's got two inputs and two outputs, or use a volume pedal that's got two inputs/outputs. I've been able to try out a volume pedal, but there was a slight buzz depending on which input I was using (which way the pedal was situated). Not sure if that's the condition of the pedal I was borrowing or if that's just something I'll have to deal with. I should also mention that a plus for the volume pedal is that there is a dedicated input for my tuner, although that's not a huge deal.

Does anyone have experience (good or bad) with one of these? Or a different creative, solution that's worked well for you? Thanks for all of your thoughts in advance!