FREE SOLID SOUND PASSES

Hello all --

I won a pair of Solid Sound passes earlier this year in the Sukierae preorder contest, but due to a last minute conflict, I'm unable to attend. Bummer. But my loss is your gain. I want a real fan to use these bad boys, so the first person to respond gets the tickets. No strings attached. 

Hello all --

I won a pair of Solid Sound passes earlier this year in the Sukierae preorder contest, but due to a last minute conflict, I'm unable to attend. Bummer. But my loss is your gain. I want a real fan to use these bad boys, so the first person to respond gets the tickets. No strings attached. 

Sorry you aren't able to make it, DrNo, but that was a classy move. It's nice to see Wilco fans exhibiting what I think of as a true Wilco spirit of sharing and generosity.

Hello all --

Very cool. It's nice to have one's faith in humanity restored once in a while.

After pissing away close to a grand and a week's vacation time on a fiasco of a Replacements tour, I have made the tough decision not to attend Solid Sound this time and would also like to give my 3 day early bird pass to someone here. I realize most people that can attend will already have tickets but maybe there's a friend or relative you could bring along? PM me or post here if interested. 

After pissing away close to a grand and a week's vacation time on a fiasco of a Replacements tour, I have made the tough decision not to attend Solid Sound this time and would also like to give my 3 day early bird pass to someone here. I realize most people that can attend will already have tickets but maybe there's a friend or relative you could bring along? PM me or post here if interested. 

PM'd you. Just called a friend in Acton, Mass. & hope to hear back from him tomorrow. Either way, bravo to you for doing this & sorry to hear The Matz were goofing off on the tour to a detrimental degree...

PM'd you that my friend can't make it...so please give it to whoever is next in line! :)