2 Red Rocks Tickets - Row 46

Hey all,

It's been a while since I've been on here. But we have a family emergency and we cannot make the show. The seats for this show are Row 46, Seats 117-120. We are just asking for the tickets face value (minus fees) which at $55.50 a ticket comes out to $222 even. I am open to moving these tickets seperately or as a package deal. Please send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. These are electronic delivery tickets as well so as soon as I receive payment via Paypal these will be delivered to your email address. My family also owns a small business so if you are interested we can also do a transaction via credit card.

Thanks everyone,

Charlie

[update: Two tickets remaining for tomorrow's show! Asking $80 dollars for both of them. E-Tickets will be e-mailed as soon as payment is received. Seats 117-118 are currently available.]

Are those your 4 seats on stub hub for $51? A good friend of mines daughter is staying in my condo in Dillon this week. She doesn't know Wilco but i'm trying to convince her to check them out. She just gradated from Arkansas University and is in the mountains with her boy friend. She doesn't have a lot of money if she wants to go what could you sell a pair for?

Those are not my seats on stubhub.  I'm just trying to move the tickets on my own.  I don't quite trust ticket venders most of the time... not to mention I'm not sure what their policy is with electronic tickets.

I'd be willing to sell a pair for $80 at the moment.  But anyone/everyone interested please feel free to make me an offer.

-  Charlie

She has a river raft trip in the AM tomorrow, she said she would let me know if she wants to go after she gets back. She should be finished around noon. If you don't have them sold by then your $80 is a very fair price. I will let you know. do you happen to know if they can scan from a smart phone at red rocks? I'm not sure she has access to a preinter.

Thanks Dave!  I'm so glad these tickets are going to be used to indoctrinate someone into Wilco! :D  Post has been updated to reflect current ticket situation.  2 Tickets remaining!  Get 'em while they're hot!