War On War
Bull Black Nova
It's Just That Simple
Give Back The Key To My Heart
A Shot in the Arm
True Love Will Find You In The End
We've Been Had
Encore: California Stars

Yep, guessing it will either be made public later, or it's gone.

I skimmed through it and there were a few strange messages in the video, they seemed like some sort of debugging info for the video editor? Maybe they're just fixing it.

Got my Star Wars cd in the mail yesterday. Blown away by how great the actual disc sounds on a very nice cd player compared to the mp3 download I've been listening to through the same speakers.  And great to have the actual disc and sleeve with an excellent photo of the entire band in the Loft, and all the lyrics and credits.  I may be old school, i like my music on physical media-vinyl or cd.    

Got my Star Wars cd in the mail yesterday. Blown away by how great the actual disc sounds on a very nice cd player compared to the mp3 download I've been listening to through the same speakers.  And great to have the actual disc and sleeve with an excellent photo of the entire band in the Loft, and all the lyrics and credits.  I may be old school, i like my music on physical media-vinyl or cd.    

Me too, although the 24 bit hi res download sounds easily as good as the CD. The back cover of the gatefold CD is pretty rubbish, just a massive barcode, with the tracklisting in tiny letters!

Some live acoustic "Star Wars" here at the complete KEXP benefit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjxUGbAVpvM

All acoustic/Unplugged show

Spoiler Alert! Here's the set list (recorded on 8/10/15):

Misunderstood

Random Name Generator

The Joke Explained

I'm Always In Love

War On War

Bull Black Nova

It's Just That Simple

A Shot in the Arm

We've Been Had

The original video got removed :(...but... then it was re-posted! :)

All hail the Phoenixing of Wilco's all-acoustic/unplugged KEXP benefit show!!

Spoiler Alert!  Here's the set list (recorded on 8/10/15):

Misunderstood

Random Name Generator

The Joke Explained

I'm Always In Love

War On War

Bull Black Nova

It's Just That Simple

A Shot in the Arm

We've Been Had

While sadly my own copy won't arrive until Monday...now that's it's been released, I'm betting this will open up a spot for a Roadcase show spotlighting them performing all of "Star Wars" live soon.

What I think would be a great idea is to find the best live show version (or versions if you'd like to cherry pick & have them culled from various shows) & completely mix it (a la "Kicking Television: Live In Chicago") & release a Deluxe version of "Star Wars" towards the holidays with both the studio & a live version of the album. I hope that would get them to play "EKG" at least once. It'd be cool to close the set with it, like a bookends of sorts or a "Finnegan's Wake" finish- where the ending is a circular begin again one (start with the recorded version, end with it live). I do dig the look of them coming out to, like their theme music, & then going right into "More"- that works really well.

So this tour is tending towards- the full album, roughly 15-16 songs from the back catalog electric & then usually 4-5 hootenanny encores (sometimes electric encores) & hopefully the continuation of some all acoustic gigs (like San Francisco & KEXP benefit) along the way too (come on NYC area, or Toronto unplugged!). Looking forward to the shows in Cleveland & Ithaca, that forthcoming first Roadcase release with the full album played to open & getting my copy of the CD on Monday.

Bought the CD today at Bull Moose music, using the $1 off coupon sent out by Wilco HQ. Brought the price down to $8.97 plus tax.

It sounds great cranked up really loud in the minivan. Yeah, I said it. Minivan. A cat-like 2008 Nissan Quest that blasts Wilco regularly.

I also blast Wilco regularly in my minivan. Loud and proud.

Got my CD in the mail today. Kinda "meh" packaging but glad to finally have my physical copy and looking forward to seeing (and hopefully meeting) the band at the Pilgrimage Music Festival and in NOLA.

I received my CD yesterday. Not crazy about the packaging, but WOW does this sound much better than the free download.

Yeah, not diggin' the barcode back cover, or the weird way the lyrics are printed, but... minor points compared to how absolutely great this is!!! Got mine today!!

Funny, I don't think much about packaging one way or another these days, but actually I am very fond of the back view of the cat. And I do HATE the way the lyrics are printed.

But, the most important thing is the music, and boy do I agree that the CD sounds SO much better on my car's stereo system than the free download on my iPod. My favorites on the album keep changing. Right now I'm in love with You Satellite. But I've gone through previous favorites including Random Name Generator, Magnetized, King of You.

I guess they are not doing some sort of deluxe edition as they have in recent years? Amazon tells me mine should be here sometime before the end of the month. I didn't really listen to the free download. So it will be new to me. I still think the title is odd. Maybe Jeff was doing a Replacements - Let It Be.

I guess they are not doing some sort of deluxe edition as they have in recent years? Amazon tells me mine should be here sometime before the end of the month. I didn't really listen to the free download. So it will be new to me. I still think the title is odd. Maybe Jeff was doing a Replacements - Let It Be.

My personal hope for a later deluxe edition (from post above): What I think would be a great idea is to find the best live show version (or versions if you'd like to cherry pick & have them culled from various shows) & completely mix it (a la "Kicking Television: Live In Chicago") & release a Deluxe version of "Star Wars" towards the holidays with both the studio & a live version of the album. I hope that would get them to play "EKG" at least once. It'd be cool to close the set with it, like a bookends of sorts or a "Finnegan's Wake" finish- where the ending is a circular begin again one (start with the recorded version, end with it live). I do dig the look of them coming out to, like their theme music, & then going right into "More"- that works really well.

If that doesn't pan out, than the Roadcase releases with the full album will be plenty fine.

It's just like the movie series. First I bought it on VHS, then the THX VHS, then DVD. I think there was a fourth in there somewhere too. Haven't bought a single BluRay in my life yet. I've joked that George Lucas could put my kids through college on all the money I've given him.

It's just like the movie series. First I bought it on VHS, then the THX VHS, then DVD. I think there was a fourth in there somewhere too. Haven't bought a single BluRay in my life yet. I've joked that George Lucas could put my kids through college on all the money I've given him.

I've purchased Quadrophenia enough times to put Townshend's kids through grad school

8-Track

Cassette

1980s vinyl

Original 1973 vinyl

Original 1973 UK vinyl

CD

Remastered CD

Super Deluxe Edition

Original Soundtrack vinyl

Original Soundtrack CD

Quadrophenia film VHS

Quadrophenia film DVD

Quadrophenia film Criterion BluRay

I'm probably forgetting a few more. That said, I doubt that Wilco will make fans buy another version of Star Wars.