Live Stream Of Wilco @ Pitchfork Fest Playing New Album Start To Finish Fri. 7/17 @ 8:30 CST/ 9:30 EST

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same here, I missed the stream last night and can't sign onto Dime, so if someone knows another source please let me know.  Thanks.

The link below is different from the one above, & it came from an Italian fan (with an Italian facebook Wilco fan group- https://www.facebook...ps/81904083870/) who posted it on the facebook group "A Shot In The Arm: the Wilco Fan Group".

It's in one full piece (rather than 10 like the one above), & it appears to have no glitches or dropout so far (I'm in as far as "Handshake Drugs"- so I can say, for sure, that all the "Star Wars" material is perfect). From what I understand about the other one up here (in 10 sections) is that there are some issues with it involving some glitches etc. (I originally posted it myself on the "A Shot In The Arm: the Wilco Fan Group" facebook page, after a friend of mine had discovered it, but neither one of us could get it to work...so kudos to whoever figured that part out)... this one is, to the best of my knowledge, clear & clean all the way through...

I don't know how all of this works. I'm posting this link that worked for me, via facebook, late last night...but... if it doesn't work, it's also in my dropbox & with a little coaching, I'm sure that can be shared here somehow too. Anxious to hear if this works for folks, so feel free to chime in either way!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wby5udgdbe7n923/Wilco%20-%202015-07-17%20Pitchfork%20Music%20Festival%20%5B1080p%5D.mkv?dl=0

So who knows how to get a sound file, with song separation, from this? That I'm still looking for.

The link below is different from the one above, & it came from an Italian fan (with an Italian facebook Wilco fan group- https://www.facebook...ps/81904083870/) who posted it on the facebook group "A Shot In The Arm: the Wilco Fan Group".

It's in one full piece (rather than 10 like the one above), & it appears to have no glitches or dropout so far (I'm in as far as "Handshake Drugs"- so I can say, for sure, that all the "Star Wars" material is perfect). From what I understand about the other one up here (in 10 sections) is that there are some issues with it involving some glitches etc. (I originally posted it myself on the "A Shot In The Arm: the Wilco Fan Group" facebook page, after a friend of mine had discovered it, but neither one of us could get it to work...so kudos to whoever figured that part out)... this one is, to the best of my knowledge, clear & clean all the way through...

I don't know how all of this works. I'm posting this link that worked for me, via facebook, late last night...but... if it doesn't work, it's also in my dropbox & with a little coaching, I'm sure that can be shared here somehow too. Anxious to hear if this works for folks, so feel free to chime in either way!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wby5udgdbe7n923/Wilco%20-%202015-07-17%20Pitchfork%20Music%20Festival%20%5B1080p%5D.mkv?dl=0

So who knows how to get a sound file, with song separation, from this? That I'm still looking for.

That's better, thanks. File factory was impossible.

Yeah I started trying to put it together and just got scared that my computer was going to turn into a stream of cartoon pandas offering a free credit check when I type in my social security number.

Dropbox is a little more straight ahead.

Funny how we see things differently. To me, Glenn looked absolutely ecstatic playing the new songs with a bunch of flourishes. I loved how on the last song it looked he was keeping beat by tapping a ring on his finger on the edge of one of his drum heads.

Dropbox link works great.  Downloaded in about 15 minutes, and after putting it on a flash drive, it looks beautiful played through my Blu-ray player on my big TV.  I'm on "Art of Almost" and no glitches so far.