Live Stream Of Wilco @ Pitchfork Fest Playing New Album Start To Finish Fri. 7/17 @ 8:30 CST/ 9:30 EST

?

If you sign up with CrowdSurge, Wilcoworld will send you a free Roadcase show. It said to expect something within the week and that was from a few days ago. CrowdSurge got my email from Front Gate.
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you sign up with CrowdSurge, Wilcoworld will send you a free Roadcase show. It said to expect something within the week and that was from a few days ago. CrowdSurge got my email from Front Gate.

At first I figured we'd just get a coupon for a free mp3 version of any Roadcase...but now... after reading this- "Thank you for signing up. You will be receiving an exclusive free Roadcase in your email within the next week."... I'm thinking that they may just make the Pitchfork show (a short one though it was) the "exclusive" free Roadcase show!!!

I really hope this ends up the case. Wondering if we'll be able to get ALAC (my preferred version) & FLAC versions of whatever show it is?

Has anyone seen Pat play that guitar before? Was it a Gibson? ES335? As i recall he didn't change guitars once during the Star Wars material.

That was most certainly a Gretsch hollowbody at the start of the set that he was playing. I'm pretty sure it was a 6120 with Filtertron humbuckers, but others feel free to weigh in here as well.

That was most certainly a Gretsch hollowbody at the start of the set that he was playing. I'm pretty sure it was a 6120 with Filtertron humbuckers, but others feel free to weigh in here as well.

He used it at Red Rocks.

Also...noticed this at Red Rocks and a little close to the observation above...when did Glenn stop setting up the huge gong?

I noted Random Name Generator, Pickled Ginger, and Cold Slope/King of You (gray strat) as having some variant of a low D tuning. Forgot to check on You Satellite.

For Cold Slope and King of You Jeff's strat was definitely in an open G (with low E tuned down to a D).  You can tell for sure during a part in King of You.

The link below is different from the one above, & it came from an Italian fan (with an Italian facebook Wilco fan group- https://www.facebook...ps/81904083870/) who posted it on the facebook group "A Shot In The Arm: the Wilco Fan Group".

It's in one full piece (rather than 10 like the one above), & it appears to have no glitches or dropout so far (I'm in as far as "Handshake Drugs"- so I can say, for sure, that all the "Star Wars" material is perfect). From what I understand about the other one up here (in 10 sections) is that there are some issues with it involving some glitches etc. (I originally posted it myself on the "A Shot In The Arm: the Wilco Fan Group" facebook page, after a friend of mine had discovered it, but neither one of us could get it to work...so kudos to whoever figured that part out)... this one is, to the best of my knowledge, clear & clean all the way through...

I don't know how all of this works. I'm posting this link that worked for me, via facebook, late last night...but... if it doesn't work, it's also in my dropbox & with a little coaching, I'm sure that can be shared here somehow too. Anxious to hear if this works for folks, so feel free to chime in either way!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wby5udgdbe7n923/Wilco%20-%202015-07-17%20Pitchfork%20Music%20Festival%20%5B1080p%5D.mkv?dl=0

So who knows how to get a sound file, with song separation, from this? That I'm still looking for.

And here are the audio files... with song separation no less... and with two download options- regular & zip... Enjoy!!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kubfj9ucbri6gqy/AACUkz5GiRPvjNz4EG2A8xg9a?dl=0

Maybe this show will be the Roadcase/Crowd Surge email giveaway.

I never got any e-mail about that. Maybe it only applies to those who didn't already have a Crowd Surge account? That would suck - I only recently opened it to get Jason Isbell tickets.

I never got any e-mail about that. Maybe it only applies to those who didn't already have a Crowd Surge account? That would suck - I only recently opened it to get Jason Isbell tickets.

The email was about the change for who was handling the pre-sale... when you went & registered there, & I assume you can use another email to open the Wilco ticket centered account with them, is when you got the message, but... One way or another folks here will clearly have you covered for getting the music. No worries. :)

I'd email this address right here because my email specifically gave me a pre-made password for me, so it might not work. As you'll notice, the link below is actually for Wilcoworld.net. 

hello@songkick.com

Here's the link though

http://wilcoworld.ne...=members/signin

Order of operations: 

1. I received email through CrowdSurge with pre-made password. Email stated that my info came from Front Gate.

2. I clicked on link in my email which brought me to Wilcoworld.net and I typed in my password.

3. The "thank you" message came up to notify me of the Roadcase exclusive. 

4. I was able to access the current tour dates and I could purchase tickets. And that's about all that you can do on this page. 

I'd email this address right here because my email specifically gave me a pre-made password for me, so it might not work. As you'll notice, the link below is actually for Wilcoworld.net.

hello@songkick.com

Here's the link though

http://wilcoworld.ne...=members/signin

Order of operations:

1. I received email through CrowdSurge with pre-made password. Email stated that my info came from Front Gate.

2. I clicked on link in my email which brought me to Wilcoworld.net and I typed in my password.

3. The "thank you" message came up to notify me of the Roadcase exclusive.

4. I was able to access the current tour dates and I could purchase tickets. And that's about all that you can do on this page.

Done! Thanks!

I'm just finally getting around to my viewing after download... first of all, what an incredible thrill seeing that whole album is. I gotta believe they are going to be doing the full album first- hopefully for the rest of the Summer & ensuing "Star Wars" tour...

I'm not complaining, just reporting... turbulence in my vid from 46:24 to 46:45- anyone else having this too? If not, then maybe I should try downloading again?

In the audio file it's at 1:37 of "I Am Trying To Break Your Heart"

I'm not complaining, just reporting... turbulence in my vid from 46:24 to 46:45- anyone else having this too? If not, then maybe I should try downloading again?

Yes, I have it too. It's in both the Dime file and the Dropbox file.