Presale help

Yeah, this is starting to worry me--no email yet with the presale info. I even created a new account with a new email and...nothing. Also tried emailing Songkick/CrowdSurge but haven't received a reply. It's past close-of-business the day before the presale, so this really doesn't look good.

I just received my email (the one from Monday) like 5 minutes ago talking about these new tour dates, so I can imagine the frustration of possibly having an email sent out with a password like the day after. 

The good news is that when I signed in, it allowed me to download the May 1st St. Augustine, FL Roadcase show. It does list the new dates, but there isn't any pertinent info. I'm guessing they'll email folks or it will be on this tour page. 

http://wilcoworld.net/events/?cs-step=members

Edited for content: I just looked at the Kung Fu store and this show isn't available on there, so that's pretty cool! 

And here's what you get for signing up...
"Thank you for signing up. Click below to download an exclusive free Roadcase from the St. Augustine show on May 1st, 2015."- mp3 version BTW

Well that was odd. The ticket sales page defaulted to two tickets; I was only trying to order 1. I cleared my cart and started over, but got the same thing. Next, I didn't think there was an option and debated for a minute about just buying two tix and trying to sell the 2nd. The I finally figured out how to change the number of tickets (the option is at page upper right, away from the other ordering details, so not in my immediate line of sight - when I scrolled down to choose my desired section the ticket selection option went off screen.).  Damn these mobile-friendly websites. Confusing as heck for an old dinosaur desktop user. So, I guess I got a decent seat but might have been even closer had I been able to figure out to do what I wanted to do, in the first place.

See you in Ithaca.

I thought that was odd too, but I needed 2 anyway so it didn't make a different. Row 16 in Bloomington!

Well that was odd. The ticket sales page defaulted to two tickets; I was only trying to order 1. I cleared my cart and started over, but got the same thing. Next, I didn't think there was an option and debated for a minute about just buying two tix and trying to sell the 2nd. The I finally figured out how to change the number of tickets (the option is at page upper right, away from the other ordering details, so not in my immediate line of sight - when I scrolled down to choose my desired section the ticket selection option went off screen.).  Damn these mobile-friendly websites. Confusing as heck for an old dinosaur desktop user. So, I guess I got a decent seat but might have been even closer had I been able to figure out to do what I wanted to do, in the first place.

See you in Ithaca.

See you in Ithaca.

Let me know if you need to get rid of that Ithaca ticket Yaz Rock... I'm assuming that the show will sell out & I know quite a few folks who I'm betting will be looking for tickets.

For me it was that, as self-confessed non-tech friendly dinosaur myself (working on desktop to get this done), I had selected my tickets, but saw nothing to "checkout" or "continue", eventually I figured out you had to click on the actual type of ticket you'd selected... but I discovered this by chance. I ended up with 4 10th row tickets for Ithaca & 2 general admission floor for Cleveland, so all's well that ends well & I'll know how to use the system next time it comes up...but just on a simple operational/design level- having no clear indicator of how to checkout/continue is not a good thing.

See you in Ithaca indeed... and whoever else in Cleveland!

I'm in SoCal at the moment and I'd promised my 3-year-old grandson that we could walk down the street for donuts and he's getting impatient.

Looks like they went online at 10:09. Not a very promising start with the new ticketing agency, but I managed to score the 3 tickets for the 29th that I'd wanted.

Austin just went up!!  Got my tickets!! See you all there!!

It says the order was completed and that I got them, but I didnt get the confirmation email yet.  Anyone else have a delay with the emails?

Email delay/no-send for the Ann Arbor show. Funny thing is, first try at ordering gave me a 404 message, so I ordered more tickets. Got the confirmation email for the "failed" order, and no email was sent for my second order. Oh well, we still got great seats.

Not sure what happened, but the best I could get were second balcony seats for the NOLA show. Kinda bummed.

Yeah, guess they sold out of the pre-sale allotments. I'm maybe going to that show w/ some friends but the issue there is they aren't as good at paying attention to this stuff as I am. So I am waiting to confer further with them, confirm also, and then hopefully the floor tickets will be available again when the real sale starts.