A.M. - Vinyl Me, Please Edition

Got mine yesterday. I heard they are actually located in Boulder so does that that mean I will get my stuff first every month? I am waiting until the weekend to open and listen, along with my single malt Scotch.

Got mine in the mail last night, it's labeled as the 20th anniversary edition. It sounds sounds great and I love the artwork they included with it. The LP packaging itself is some of the most striking I've ever seen.

They did include a nonalcoholic drink, and I think Tweedy might have picked it out himself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yay. Black Sabbath album for November.

Yes! I've had a real good few months with them recently, I wound up with a bunch of free vinyl, A.M. was awesome, and I was pleasantly surprised by Blessed Feathers. I hope they have a Christmas record for December, but I kind of doubt it.

Saw the Vinyl Me, Please ads on FB during the month that was the thing.  Wasn't sure what to think of them until I saw this post.  Just ordered the "AM" disc. 

You're welcome :)

• 2 weeks later...