Wilco — 8/5/15, Los Angeles, CA (Greek Theatre)

Had a fantastic time.  First post and surprised to hear about I the 'celebs' I seemingly missed.  We sat 2 rows behind Pat O Reilly for whatever that's worth.  Didn't get my phone out and take a snap at all this show.  Was just so damn glad to have off the next two days and had been up since four that morning.  Enjoyed the Star Wars but was blown away by all the hits (again).  Particularly loved the acoustic songs towards the end. The Greek is one of my least favorite venues so we sprung for the VIP package and not sure I would do it again at that venue.  The stack parking and Los Feliz traffic usually is such a drag but waze had us in and out without any issues.

We sat 2 rows behind Pat O Reilly for whatever that's worth.

Do you mean the ex-Lakers coach (and Miami Heat president) Pat Riley? Or author/talking head Bill O'Reilly? Or someone else?

• 2 weeks later...

This show was the best wilco show I've ever seen - the Star Wars material is really conducive to playing live. I saw them a lot betyween 1999 and 2004 - this was only the second time I have seen them with Nels, the guy is amazing - always has been - even from the days before wilco. 

I think a lot of people are missing out, because they have no fuckin clue how great the band is live.. 

Im really suprised  - usually I can find wilco live recordings on dimeadozen or other places, I very much want to hear this again and the songs that people have put on youtube aren't enough.    Anyone have this? 

• 2 weeks later...