Wilco fantasy football leauge

I just started a fantasy football league on ESPN called Wilco Fan Leauge. Anybody is welcome to join until the 10 slots are filled. Try to keep your team names Wilco related. Serious inquiries only, must be able to keep up with your lineups on a weekly basis and have some fun and talk some Wilco.

SNeeD

I want Glenn as my kicker. 

Wait, is that now how this works/

Sounds about right. Let's go with 4 points scored for field goals over 64 yards and a bonus point with every new NFL record established.

(Limited to 3 new NFL records per game max. and/or field goals up to 100 yards.)

I won 2 years in a row in a league that my best friend got me into with his coworkers. They never even met me because I retired.

I'd be interested to join with I Don't Believe In Touchdowns. Or is that too easy?

I'm not in your league but thought this could be a good place to share other Wilco themed team names. I like mixing songs and players together. This year mine is She's a Carr, previous teams include Handshake Suggs and Muzzle of Brees. And I started doing fantasy baseball this year with A Yost is Bourn.

Hi Gang- unfortunately I have to bail out of the league, as I have two prior league commitments and fear over FF saturation.

So there is an opening to the first one who gets in- thanks again for the offer and I hope the spot gets taken ASAP!

• 4 months later...

Pretty happy The Cherry Ghosts got up for the win! Great season, I'd like to think my use of the waiver wire was the difference. That, and a lot of teams seem to get neglected mid way through the season. Was fun :)

Congrats on the 1st place finish. Was a fun season.    :thumbup