Join Jeff Tweedy and Nels Cline for a reddit AMA in /r/Music tomorrow, September 1 at 6pm Central time

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool page - lot's of great pics - I probably haven't seen a picture of Ken Coomer since 2000.

The movie link didn't work for me either -- hopefully it's just a website glitch and not an indication of the progress of the film.

It looks like the link on the facebook page is wrong.  I found this link instead:

http://www.thejaybennettfilm.com/

Ehhhh..... well, the interviews for the film looked great but that editing for the clip was horrendous. Hopefully that does not reflect how the final film will be.

I enjoyed the AMA, Nels even responded to one of my questions, I asked about what he was using on his resonator during Misunderstood, and about his tunings for lap steel and resonator:

I was using a spring, sort of like a bow. I do it on electric guitar as well. So glad you enjoy my forays on these instruments. I love them but am still getting acquianted with their beauty. Dobro is in open G. Lap Steel is in either standard (seriously!) or open G depending on the song. Thanks so much.

What a nice guy!