How do you listen to your music during the day?

• 11 months later...

In the morning listen to radio on my digital portable radio ,.. Normally world service or BBC 6 music , then throughout if traveling use my iPod on shuffle, then at home use my iPad . Which through earphones is actually pretty good quality. Curious about Neil Youngs pono device, anything which replicates vinyl is good with me. I try and listen to full albums in the evening, normally through my stereo. Yep love music!

At work it's a split between my 'vintage' iPod touch (still going strong eight years running!) and iTunes on my work computer.

At home it's a variety of vinyl (mostly on weekends), computers, wireless streaming, digital radio and on the rare occasion the odd compact disc.

I usually listen to comedy podcasts during my commute to and from work (using the Pocket Casts app on Android)

music all day at work, on headphones using spotify or sometimes vox for my flac library

at home, either LPs on the turntable or spotify via chromecast audio through my stereo

Generally at work when I'm cleaning up after animals I listen to MP3s over my phone connected to a little bluetooth speaker. 

At home turntable, CDs, or MP3 through the stereo. 

Been debating about paying for Apple music, but I have too big an attachment to the physical discs.

At work I usually take a few of the 2000+ hours of Grateful Dead I have on cassette and blast them through a nice, old school boombox. They still play, they still sound great.

I have a short 5 minute drive into work, so I'll listen to CBC Radio 2 on the way in and the way home, they usually play pretty good music. If I'm in the office I'm usually editing video, so music would be too distracting but if I'm doing admin work (or slacking) I'll open spotify. On the weekends if the wife and I are driving around we'll use our iPod in the car. At home though, it's all vinyl.

Nearly all of my music listening is done in the car or when I'm out walking. In the car it's mostly satellite radio on short trips and to and from work. If I'll be in the car at least 45 minutes, I plug my iPod into the car stereo. When I'm out for a walk, I always have my iPod. At home it's mostly Spotify these days, although I don't do much music listening at home any more. I can't listen to music at my job,