YOUR "Best of 2015" Spotify playlists: post 'em here

As the year is not over yet, this is not a complete list, but rather, a "so far" compilation.

But, I'll keep updating it and I hope that you'll share yours too.

https://play.spotify.com/user/126535916/playlist/2nvMyX8ua2iBj9I6XOc8Kr

Hope you dig it and maybe find something you like that you hadn't heard yet.

12032831_10153606449378431_6462873382758

Oh yeah, also some of my favorite songs of the year are not even on Spotify. But this will have to do.

Share yours?

It'll be worth it, though, in the long run. Some day, when you're a grandfather, you'll look back on this day and tell your baker's dozen grandkids all about "the day Lammy turned me on to that ol' Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats album. For free...."

I'm sure you're right, although with the way my memory works today, it's more likely I'll tell those grandkids about the day in 1973 when my friend Jennifer and I climbed the Atlantic ocean with my elephant.

https://open.spotify.com/user/dmait/playlist/20biwNRQ3pWDcftplbbzlo

This is my Summer 2015 playlist. Not comprehensive, just new songs that struck me and that I added to this list as I heard them. I'd planned on doing this for each season, but it may be easier as an annual list going forward. (Ignore the B52s, which I included before abandoning the idea of including "I forgot about that song" songs.)

• 4 weeks later...