It's not that they didn't PLAY songs from WTA it's that they had stopped putting them on the Roadcase releases for a while.

My memory is there was a period where many shows were devoid of any W(TA) sings played, to the point it was noticeable and discussed here. Then when they did the odd song once in a while, it would not show up on the Roadcase. My memory could be faulty, but that's my memory, without studying the actual setlists.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Success! Got GA for both nights Cap Theater. Initially I had two tix for one of the shows, I forgot the default was for two tix (so annoying) so I had to clear that and start over. Fortunate to still get one. Interestingly I was able to get both nights on the same order page, rather than having to check out for each show individually, which is how (I think) it used to work on Frontgate (and still does for TM?)

Rob

scored two tickets! good seats, too... i was surprised that the 2nd highest priced tickets ($48) were in the front orchestra section (i got right orch, row JJ).

now what song does Otis wanna hear? probably either Magazine Called Sunset or HMD.

Great seats Tim,  good for you.  I can't get anything.

I scored Boston Orpheum Orch Center Row K Seat 207 at 10:01am. I don't like how the seats that you pull come up at the bottom of the screen in a smaller font than everything else on the screen. I keep expecting that at the top of the screen.

Apropos to the ticket discussion, I was talking with my Subway sandwich artist the other night. 

Subway Shawn: So yeah, I bought 2 5th row floor tickets for Motley Crue the other night and paid $700 for them. 

Me: Did you buy them through a scalper or StubHub etc? 

Subway Shawn: Nope! Ticketmaster was selling them for $350 each. 

Me: Oh! That's just Ticketmaster reselling tickets on their own webpage. 

Subway Shawn: Nope! That's how much Ticketmaster was selling them for! 

I highly doubt that Motely Crue would be selling floor tickets for $350 each, but the point is that obviously some people are convinced that that's how much a ticket price should be because they saw it on the Ticketmaster website. He had no idea about the concept of Ticketmaster reselling tickets. Food for thought. 

wilcoworld presale was today.

Was is the operative word in that sentence.

But thanks I usually do ok .. eventually

Glad you folks got em!

Its unclear to me if Port Chester will be a part of tomorrows Pre Sale as Orpheum will be.

I ended up with 1 extra for Tuesday, 2/2 @ the Capital Theater. GA floor. I was buying for a friend who I later found out wants an actual seat. So if anyone wants a single GA for Tuesday let me know. I'll be at the show or we could handle the tradeoff some other way.

I ended up with 1 extra for Tuesday, 2/2 @ the Capital Theater. GA floor. I was buying for a friend who I later found out wants an actual seat. So if anyone wants a single GA for Tuesday let me know. I'll be at the show or we could handle the tradeoff some other way.

good of you to post 

may want to put it over in Have Tickets Thread also

hey- anybody know if the password for tomorrow's live nation presale for the second orpheum show is the same as last week's? i can't seem to find it anywhere...

Yes! Pretty sure it's still PIANO. edited: yeah, check out the Orpheum FB page.