Does anyone know the presale password for today's sale of the Port Chester shows?There is supposedly a Ticketfly promo presale starting today, before the general onsale tomorrow, but I can't locate a password. Anyone here know the code?

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sure does sound like the Orpheum is messed up. I know this might not be an option for everyone but I thought I'd just throw this out there.

I decided to take a trip from Virginia to New Haven, followed by the Port Chester shows. By the time I made the decision the New Haven show was sold out, so I used Stubhub. I found a single for about $10 over face value and bought it. There were still quite a few left at not ridiculous prices. Then I did get lucky with the presale for Port Chester and got tickets for both nights. There are still tickets available for many of the shows in smaller cities/venues, including the NorVa in Norfolk.

I guess my point is that if you can possibly arrange to travel a short distance you'll probably get a more fun, intimate show anyway. (GA standing shows in a smaller venue are so much more to my liking than a seated theater show.) It seems like something is irredeemably fucked up with ticketing for Boston, so if you can make it to one of the other shows it might be better than beating your head against a brick wall trying to get seats at the Orpheum.

you are very lucky to have foudn a ticket for $10 over face on stubhub, as w/ their cuts, that seller definitely lost money on a show that is not gonna happen for a few months.

I just checked my receipt to make sure I wasn't lying...er, misremembering. I paid $72.70 to Stubhub.I don't remember the exact face value, but I think it was close.

Boston Night 2 Yes!! It will be a good weekend.

Im grateful to get a pair of low row upper Orch on the aisle near center.

Also purchased a single lower Orch to trade for another venue.

Both transactions over the phone.

I'm in for the Orpheum.  I had pulled a pair in the pre-sale, Orch. L Row B.  Went to the theater today to try to get better, was 3rd in line and pulled balcony, which I passed on.  But I had my iPad with me and pulled a pair 3rd row center mezz., which I'm happy with.  I was able to then get a second pair in the same row for friends.   So standing on line for 75 minutes at the Orpheum did me no good, but I got decent seats so I'm in.

roadhse, I'm curious, what rows did you get over the phone?

I forgot what time it was and didn't even start my Capitol Theater searching until 12:20. 

Still got two GAs. 

And I remembered from last time that for some reason the seats up top are the expensive ones and the GAs are the cheap tickets. Makes no sense to me, but it works out for my wallet (and my preferences). 

For Boston ..Got Row D Left Center Aisles & actually two singles in lower

I still think Wilco tkt Mngr is asleep at the switch allowing up to 8 Tkts max. I have seen Bruce & Neil at the Orpheum both imposed 2 ticket limits and CC entry.

I know Wilco had CC entry for Wang for greet seats.

On a positive note the secondary market will be unloading lots of day of Tkts for a lot less than now. IMO

when i shot the Garbage show on Wednesday i checked out where my seats were. totally pumped for this!

How was that show? Did you see the opener, Torres ? I just bought tickets today to see her in a few months. Hoping it is a good one.