The Dead and Company - 11/10/15 - Worcester, MA (DCU Center)

Cassidy

Row Jimmy

Ramble on Rose

Big River

Peggy O

Sugaree

Music Never Stopped

Deal

Uncle John's Band

Estimated Prophet

Terrapin Station

Drums

Space

Dear Prudence

Get Out of My Life, Woman

Goin Down the Road Feeling Bad

Ripple

John Mayer fits the Dead very well and boy did he do his homework.  He absolutely ripped it up and sounded great.  And I must say that Bobby was in great form and spot on, which isn't always the case.  A very enjoyable night.  Fun to hear those songs still going strong.  The crowd had lots of energy which translated nicely to the band.

I was at this show too. And had to break up a fight, at a Dead show. I couldn't believe it. 

Aside from the fight I saw a dude pass out so hard I thought he was dead. Another person carried out by four people, also unconscious. Not particularly good vibes in the back/upper portion of the arena. 

This being said, the music coming from the stage was outstanding. 

I was at this show too. And had to break up a fight, at a Dead show. I couldn't believe it. 

Aside from the fight I saw a dude pass out so hard I thought he was dead. Another person carried out by four people, also unconscious. Not particularly good vibes in the back/upper portion of the arena. 

This being said, the music coming from the stage was outstanding. 

The songs were so slow people were either passing out or fighting  :headbonk

One week after Worcester my thoughts are still that it has been the best incarnation of the best Dead cover band yet. Good points made above, specific to Bob Weir I have seen both GD and Ratdog and imho this was one of his better performances I have seen., don't know what it's attributable to but glad he's motivated. Wished they would play the Garden as its next to a T stop less accidents.On the way to Worcester Pike had no less than 4 accidents. Fools that drive buzzed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One week after Worcester my thoughts are still that it has been the best incarnation of the best Dead cover band yet. Good points made above, specific to Bob Weir I have seen both GD and Ratdog and imho this was one of his better performances I have seen., don't know what it's attributable to but glad he's motivated. Wished they would play the Garden as its next to a T stop less accidents.On the way to Worcester Pike had no less than 4 accidents. Fools that drive buzzed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got in 4 accidents???