In an average month how much do you listen to Wilco?

I got to say I am at less than an hour or so. I listen to my music on Random when it comes up I listen but I don't really seek the songs out at the moment. Last concentrated listen of Wilco I had was when I got the Star Wars vinyl played it once so far. Still will always be one of my favorites but haven't spent too much time on them recently. I am sure once the Brooklyn shows arrive that'll change!

Almost none. I listen a lot when new records come out.  But that's not an average month. To be fair to Wilco, though, the same is true for all music.  I enjoy, own, and continue to accumulate way too much music to focus on any single artist.

Quite a lot.  Star Wars is still in rotation once a week.  A live show once a week or so. 

On a long (15 hour) flight a couple weeks ago, I listened to most of the studio albums front to back but in reverse release order (SW -> TWL -> Wta, back to ST) which was a very interesting listen to hear the progression of the band in reverse. 

So, yeah, probably 10+ hours a month? 

Almost none. I listen a lot when new records come out.  But that's not an average month. To be fair to Wilco, though, the same is true for all music.  I enjoy, own, and continue to accumulate way too much music to focus on any single artist.

I know the feeling! I have 19,000 songs on my ipod now...

Easily 20+ hours monthly including solo projects.

My wife and I listen to Jeff solo concerts at least a few times a week as well as Glenn's solo projects a couple times a month. 

We're hoping that the Vic 2015 Benefit concert makes its way to the Roadcase as we both have our requests played and we'd love to hear that performance again.

Just today, I bought the Audio-Technica turntable LP-120-USB. Ever since, I've been cranking the Kicking Television box set as well as Alpha Mike Foxtrot vinyl often. 

Additionally spinning lately:

The Minus 5 - Scott The Hoople In The Dungeon of Horror

On Fillmore - Extended Vacation

Peter Buck - Warzone Earth

Keith Richards - Crosseyed Heart

Yep, that's pretty much me too.

I would say I average 3 songs a day. I'm probably in my truck a total of 3 hours a day with a 64 gb Ipod that doesn't really leave the console. I typically run all 64 gigs on random and I think I have 26 Wilco "albums" on there so they come up from time to time. What I have been doing lately though is getting in and hitting random to get to my first song, then going un-random alphabetically from there on. Kind of like going thru a dictionary of your songs and wondering what is the next tune that starts with those letters. It may require some fast forwarding though unless you want to listen to 7 different versions of Handshake Drugs consecutively. 

on average, 21 minutes a month.

That's a pretty specific number.  If this were a GD topic, I would say you have a favorite version of Dark Star you listen to 1x/month.  But I know its you and I know that's not possible!

21 minutes of Wilco though. I was thinking a favorite version of electric Spiders, but I don't think any exist 21 minutes long.  So I'm guessing an album side.  One album side/month?

Looks like I'm in the minority here.  Despite all the other music I own (physical media and a 160gb iPod, I usually listen to lots of Wilco, especially when in the car or commuting on the train.  Several hours of Wilco per week.  Although my Wilco vinyl collection gets lots of turntable time at home.  It's really the inverse for me, I go through periods where Wilco falls off my radar, but those periods are few.  Most of the time I'm listening to live Wilco.  I'll do things like listen to an entire run.  Right now I'm listening to last year's Winterlude run in order, I'm on night 4.  This is the 3rd time (at least) I've done that.  I do that with the Cap run, Solid Sound, etc.  And I'll mix up the live shows by going back to Being There or Summerteeth.  I'd estimate right now 75% of my music listening is Wilco. Several hours per week.      

That's a pretty specific number.  If this were a GD topic, I would say you have a favorite version of Dark Star you listen to 1x/month.  But I know its you and I know that's not possible!

21 minutes of Wilco though. I was thinking a favorite version of electric Spiders, but I don't think any exist 21 minutes long.  So I'm guessing an album side.  One album side/month?

i was just being cheeky. it's kinda hard to tell, really. it's probably way higher as last.fm has Wilco as my 3rd listened to artist since i started scrobbling years ago. but that doesn't take into account music played on my car stereo, my iPod, or my home stereo.

Looks like I'm in the minority here.  Despite all the other music I own (physical media and a 160gb iPod, I usually listen to lots of Wilco, especially when in the car or commuting on the train.  Several hours of Wilco per week.  Although my Wilco vinyl collection gets lots of turntable time at home.  It's really the inverse for me, I go through periods where Wilco falls off my radar, but those periods are few.  Most of the time I'm listening to live Wilco.  I'll do things like listen to an entire run.  Right now I'm listening to last year's Winterlude run in order, I'm on night 4.  This is the 3rd time (at least) I've done that.  I do that with the Cap run, Solid Sound, etc.  And I'll mix up the live shows by going back to Being There or Summerteeth.  I'd estimate right now 75% of my music listening is Wilco. Several hours per week.      

A companion in arms! I sacrifice listening to new music for close readings of albums I love so Wilco is frequently on my radar. I would say I average 5 Wilco albums a week with new albums and lead up to live shows raising that significantly higher. I listened to Star Wars three or four times a day for the first week after it came out (A thirty-three minute run-time makes that easier). When you've found a favorite band, why not listen to them? 

• 9 months later...

Have a record on rotation most weeks...recently been digging summer teeth and Yankee hotel foxtrot again....so in a month about 20 hours to be exact!

I go in spurts so there is no real true average.  When a new album comes out, I listen to it A LOT (Star Wars was my most played album of 2015).  When I've got tickets to a show, then it'll be nothing but Wilco for a week before and after the concert. Then there are weeks that I'll go Wilco-free. 

When I became a fan about 8 years ago, I listened to Wilco more than 70% of the time for maybe 3 years. I went through a pretty obsessive period of only listening to Wilco or Wilco related projects. Now they usually only come into heavy rotation when a new album comes out or I'm a month away from a show. Still love the band more than ever, and I still call them my favorite band, but I've been listening to a lot of new music lately.

Not so much - like many, most music is snatched half hours here on earphones and there with random selections. About once a month might get time for a full album on headphones. The time I did listen to most music on my commute I now spend listening to dramatised plays and spoken word readings mostly.

Not so much - like many, most music is snatched half hours here on earphones and there with random selections. About once a month might get time for a full album on headphones. The time I did listen to most music on my commute I now spend listening to dramatised plays and spoken word readings mostly.

Those, and comedy podcasts, are the new indie rock. ;)