Politics 2016 (election edition)

Holy moly, I watched the highlights over at npr. Rubio repeated the same bit so identically 3 times that I thought I'd accidentally bumped the rewind. Christie starts tearing him up and he just repeats "The problem is this notion that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing..."

It was like someone dosed his water bottle and he went into a fugue state.

10557068_10154029506390992_6175447681665

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The piece in the Voice is so beside the point.  Since the primaries are still in full swing everyone can certainly think Hillary is a hack and that Bernie is the future (actually I'm voting for him because he seems to be the distant past which seems so much more attractive than the recent past.)  So let's see how this all shakes out and then everyone has to decide on a whole new game come this summer.  You all know the drill.

LouieB

The piece in the Voice is so beside the point. Since the primaries are still in full swing everyone can certainly think Hillary is a hack and that Bernie is the future (actually I'm voting for him because he seems to be the distant past which seems so much more attractive than the recent past.) So let's see how this all shakes out and then everyone has to decide on a whole new game come this summer. You all know the drill.

LouieB

I found the article to be sitting squarely atop several important points with its balls dangling proudly over the side.

The piece in the Voice is so beside the point.  Since the primaries are still in full swing everyone can certainly think Hillary is a hack and that Bernie is the future.  So let's see how this all shakes out and then everyone has to decide on a whole new game come this summer.  You all know the drill.

LouieB

Wut