Politics 2016 (election edition)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crass or Corrupt? Tough call.

Crass has been pretty well documented, in both public and private statements.  

But if you look at it, what makes you say that Hillary Clinton is corrupt?  There is a lot of blow hard right wing media types who shout that she is corrupt.  But really beyond the name calling and the finger pointing, what tangible proof do you have to say that she is corrupt?   

Bundy gang found not guilty by a jury in federal court. I have a sinking feeling that this is going to be a major boost for Trump, if anyone on his team is smart enough to use it to their advantage.

Bundy gang found not guilty by a jury in federal court. I have a sinking feeling that this is going to be a major boost for Trump, if anyone on his team is smart enough to use it to their advantage.

Well, at least it's 7 more votes for Donald.

Ryan Bundy's mugshot looks like a freeze frame of someone who just got punched.

Well, at least it's 7 more votes for Donald.

Ryan Bundy's mugshot looks like a freeze frame of someone who just got punched.

LOL, yeah.  

I was thinking more like they could use it as an example of government overreach by Obama's (and by proxy, Clinton's) department of justice.  And on that note, they could also tie that in what's going on with the ND pipeline protests.  In addition to that, the whole "Look how many events we're doing compared to low energy Hilary...we're so busy our planes are flying off the runway" which de-robot-izes Pence  a great deal, and makes him something of a sympathetic character.

I'll bet Trump/Pence will get a significant boost from this. Maybe enough to win some swing states.

If HRC loses this election because of e-mails found on Anthony Weiner's Device, I will be beyond pissed.  And, yes, "Anthony Weiner's Device" would be a good name for a band.

If HRC loses this election because of e-mails found on Anthony Weiner's Device, I will be beyond pissed.  And, yes, "Anthony Weiner's Device" would be a good name for a band.

Agree on both points. Somebody get that band together.

I don't know about much ado about nothing. Every TV news outlet is still reporting it as if it's a hot controversy.

I think controversy is now, what a complete dick move it was of Comey to put this out.  On one had he did have an obligation to tell Congress that the FBI was looking into new information, but to write purposely vague letter is beyond the pale.  

I do think it is a bit of stretch at this point to say that Comey violate the Hatch Act or anything, but it was kind of a huge F you to Clinton.  It is gonna be interesting come January when Clinton is his boss.  Look for Comey to resign and then the Senate refuse to confirm whomever Clinton nominates.  At this point I would bet that Clinton won't even be able to fill out her cabinet.   

The more I look at it, it really comes down to New Hampshire or Nevada. Hillary seems pretty clearly ahead in every other state she needs to win. A twist ending with a Florida win would also be possible.

I can't wait for them to call this thing tomorrow night so I can stop worrying.

The more I look at it, it really comes down to New Hampshire or Nevada. Hillary seems pretty clearly ahead in every other state she needs to win. A twist ending with a Florida win would also be possible.

I can't wait for them to call this thing tomorrow night so I can stop worrying.

Or start worrying, depending on which way it goes.