2 Orchestra Brooklyn Saturday Feb. 7th

Oops that should be Saturday Feb. 6th NOT the 7th.
Section 5
Row CC (3rd row, in that section)
Seats 15 & 17.

Tickets can be emailed (already did so with my Friday tickets...sigh...)
PM me.

I would love these tickets. Let me know if they are still available!

Yes & they are yours!! Congratulations!!!

My phone numbers are cell (585) 813-3561 or office (585) 346-4510. My email is: HareDurga@yahoo.com (which is also my paypal address) & I have tickets that can be emailed.

I will be in the office most everyday... hope to hear from you soon!

@linclink, I'm so sorry. I was so excited about getting to go the show so I told my husband that we were able to get the tickets from you and he finally had to break the secret that he had already gotten me tickets to surprise me when they first went on sale. I feel bad but I won't be able to take these tickets. Hope you can find another lucky fan to take them and happy to help spread the word for you if it would help!

@linclink, I'm so sorry. I was so excited about getting to go the show so I told my husband that we were able to get the tickets from you and he finally had to break the secret that he had already gotten me tickets to surprise me when they first went on sale. I feel bad but I won't be able to take these tickets. Hope you can find another lucky fan to take them and happy to help spread the word for you if it would help!

That's a really nice story though!! And the bottom lines are that ... you are going! And that I'm sure the tickets will find a good home.

@linclink, I also just realized that none of my settings were set up to email me so I didn't see your original response. My apologies! I updated them so it won't happen again...

All good... no worries :)