Leroy Bach's Princeton Reverb Amp

Hey all - New to the forum.  Wasn't sure where else to ask, so I thought this might be a good spot.

A year or two ago, I bought a used 1966 Princeton Reverb amp at a store in Chicago.  The guys who sold it to me said it belonged to Leroy Bach.  I think they were selling it on consignment for him. 

To be perfectly honest, I had not heard of Leroy Bach at that time, but the amp sounded great, so I bought it.  

I'm curious to find out if he actually owned this and, if so, what the story is behind it.  It's an easily recognizable amp - the front right side of the tolex appears to have been burned off in some sort of fire, so it's down to the bare wood.  I imagine that if he really did own this amp, he'd be able to tell by seeing a picture of it.  I'd love to see what he knows about the amp (previous owners, whether it was in a fire, etc.)  

I know he is in Chicago but I can't seem to locate any contact information for him anywhere.  He has a website, but it doesn't provide a way to get in touch with him. 

Does anybody have any ideas?