New Wilco Album in 2016

Yeah - XM is okay for the car (though I have to changed a channel because a particular song sounds so bad) and the office -- I don't listen to it when I am at home.

I am sure Tinnitus only has it for the Dead channel....

Also, I can't say Richard Thompson's music has moved me much -- at least the stuff I heard. I haven't given Fairport much of a chance, though. I heard the Tweedy produced one via Spotify - it was ok, but it didn't make me run out to get the record. I did spot a copy at my library, though.

Yeah - Petty's show is still running - not sure if they are repeats or not though.

I have listened to some of Oldham's shows - he kinda of bugs me, though -- does have great stories, though. Not sure if his show is still running, though. 

Now that my kids are getting older we listen to Kid's Place Live alot -- must admit it's kinda entertaining. They do play Phish and They Might be Giants, etc songs (the funny-type songs).

SiriusXM is fine for my car or when I'm at the office and just listening background.  Would never listen to it at home through my system. But then again, at home I don't listen to any of those streaming services like Sonos, Spotify, etc.  I still like having physical media, vinyl and discs, with the artwork and track by track info.

I'm surprised Sirius doesn't have a dedicated Phish channel.  I'm sure Mr. Tinnitus would be the first to get that on his presets and then give up on Jonathan Schwartz's Gone Phishing show on JamOn. 

Also, I can't say Richard Thompson's music has moved me much -- at least the stuff I heard. I haven't given Fairport much of a chance, though. I heard the Tweedy produced one via Spotify - it was ok, but it didn't make me run out to get the record. I did spot a copy at my library, though.

I'm a big fan, but also acknowledge his discography can be spotty.  If you are not familiar, at least check out Rumour and Sigh, Shoot Out the Lights (with Linda Thompson) and Live from Austin (solo acoustic).  

'52 Vincent Black Lightning is his Impossible Germany: a fantastic song (GREAT guitar playing) that I've heard a million times and always think I'm going to be bored when he plays it again but I never am.

Back to the topic, is this new album Tweedy spoke of from the Star Wars sessions?

no, i also listen to the Buffet, Springsteen and Pearl Jam channels.

it kinda blows my mind that of channels that are devoted to single artists, that's what we've got.

Ian Christie's Bloody Roots show is awesome, btw. 

Don't forget the Billy Joel channel that is running now -- I think it's still running at least.

Since the Dead has such a live library available, their deadicated channel is okay -- I have listened to some of the concerts that Buffet, Springsteen and Pearl Jam channels put on and their archive is not nearly a wide and the quality of the recordings are not that great, often times.

Haven't heard of the Bloody Roots show - need to check it out. Steve Earle's show is pretty good - plus Elizabeth Cook (Apron Springs) is always a hoot to listened to.

SiriusXM is fine for my car or when I'm at the office and just listening background.  Would never listen to it at home through my system. But then again, at home I don't listen to any of those streaming services like Sonos, Spotify, etc.  I still like having physical media, vinyl and discs, with the artwork and track by track info.

I'm surprised Sirius doesn't have a dedicated Phish channel.  I'm sure Mr. Tinnitus would be the first to get that on his presets and then give up on Jonathan Schwartz's Gone Phishing show on JamOn. 

:lol

i think Buzz Osbourne (Melvins) and Will Oldham should have their own shows. 

Wonder if it has roped in any songs from what was the stated second TWEEDY album that is somewhere preserved in aspic. Always seemed like Taste The Ceiling came from that direction. Perhaps JT can't keep those songs locked up until Spencer graduates, or maybe he really has been as abnormally productive in the last couple of years as I think he has expressed. 

I already have it....you guys are going to love it and be happily startled by it! Pretty effing great!!!!!*

* Oh calm down I'm totally lying. But I bet it is. :)

LOL...I was about to go apeshit...well played