• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will continue to vote. still a drag that if it wins, I'll miss an opportunity for "Say You'll Miss Me." 

also, this means that Newport is likely out, so i'll go from seeing Wilco three times this year to zero. oh well.

I wouldn't give up hope for a late fall/early winter stop in Boston. But I feel your pain.

i will continue to vote. still a drag that if it wins, I'll miss an opportunity for "Say You'll Miss Me."

also, this means that Newport is likely out, so i'll go from seeing Wilco three times this year to zero. oh well.

If you need to unload those NFF tickets...

I always get comped press credentials, sorry.

still holding out a smidgen of hope that i can make it there. at least just shoot the main stage where i wouldn't need to crouch.

I hope you can make it too. Kicking myself for not getting tix this year.

I always look forward to seeing you at Solid Sound, Tim, so I'm disappointed too. But better to get the surgery over with and not have to deal with the hassle of rescheduling. I have no doubt there's much more music in your future.

I think it would be great if they played the fan choice Friday and picked their own album choice for Saturday. I've been voting for A Ghost Is Born nearly everyday, but fully understand and accept Being There as a great vote for the Friday album. AGiB is my favorite album but I'm happy just hearing Jeff pick the songs he wants and the musical ups and downs that structure a good Wilco show, so I could be happy without any of the voting.

Hi all! Very excited for my 3rd SS. Just trying to figure out how to get to the festival from Boston. Does anyone know if anyone is doing a carpool (coming from MD). Flew into Boston and buses over the firs time.

Hi all! Very excited for my 3rd SS. Just trying to figure out how to get to the festival from Boston. Does anyone know if anyone is doing a carpool (coming from MD). Flew into Boston and buses over the firs time.

http://viachicago.org/topic/52382-solidsound-festival-2017-ride-share-from-boston-and-back/?p=1605325

i just sent u a message... anybody else need a ride?