Ticketmaster Settlement refund

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad we can't use these things retroactively. I already have tickets to see Cheap Trick, which was one of the shows on the list. 

Don't underestimate TM, they knew this was coming, and this would be their offer.  Around INDPLS, they had all of these shows of sale for $20 lawn tickets in late May, grabbing peoples money, before this news broke.

I have no shame in saying this. I cleared about $300 selling my redeemed vouchers on stubh. I sold 12 pairs of tickets (averaging about $15-20 a ticket before fees)  and I am using 4. I knew tm would pull the rug out quickly so I used them up as soon as I could. If any more become available I suggest you do the same.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no shame in saying this. I cleared about $300 selling my redeemed vouchers on stubh. I sold 12 pairs of tickets (averaging about $15-20 a ticket before fees)  and I am using 4. I knew tm would pull the rug out quickly so I used them up as soon as I could. If any more become available I suggest you do the same.

I was able to buy 3 shows, and have sold 2 of them - amounting to about $110. Not bad at all. 

Still waiting for the demand to build for Demi Lovato/Joe Jonas!! C'mon rich parents of whiny kiddos!

Winston I'm glad you are able to get something! I think my final tally was $350. I have three tickets that haven't sold yet 1 for Butch Walker in NYC and a pair of Sun Kil Moon in Philly otherwise I guess I am tapped out..only have one code left.

• 1 year later...

I had completely forgotten about this, and had assumed that this thing was dead, but I got an e-mail from Ticketmaster alerting me that there's new shows available for my ticket vouchers, of which I have 5 left.

So, I got all excited to see what's out there. There's one show, and it's for "Bobby Bones & The Raging Idiots, Class of 2017" at House of Blues, on Sunday Aug 6. 

Jesus Fucking Christ. This is the kind of shit I would expect my mom to forward to me.