• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow! Wilco, I love you when you drop a surprise on us, but I really, really love you when you give us the chance to do a little sleuthing and participate in the unraveling of the surprise. Can't wait!!

Yeah, they simplified that site a lot, maybe too much. It's probably temporary.

While we're speculating, I have to wonder if they'll want to release this thing coinciding with their string of dates in August. That would make sense, except for typical album release seasons. For whatever reason 90% of album tend to come out in the spring or fall, with late summer being a kind of dead zone. Then again, given their current strategy of giving no quantity of shits they may not be concerned with the typical consumer marketing seasons.

Has anyone tried to look this up on Gracenote. I'll admit that I didn't pay attention to the listing for Locator on iTunes.

I'm extremely excited and I expect this around the time of the 5 Fillmore dates.

That sounds more like the "fucked up country record"!! I really, really, dig what we can hear from If I Ever Were A Child.

cover_Wilco_IfIEverWasaChild_Anti_Epitap
We need a green vinyl variant!