I got a pink one through Bull Moose, and it doesn't really look like either of those pinks....I thought at first I had the lighter pink one, but I just now pulled it out and it seems halfway between the two pinks. But darker, so maybe the brighter pink? In the photo, the darker pink looks like kind of a neon "hot pink", which mine definitely isn't. It's more of a true bubblegum pink, moderately dark. Maybe the colors don't show true in the photo.

Either that or maybe I have a rare one-of-a-kind!  :twitchsmile

Picture?!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I love Wilco I couldn't bring myself to pick up the turntable they were offering - I just found it a bit too garish for something I'm going to have in my living room for years to come.

I was passing my local audio store today and managed to get the same turntable, the Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, in black. Looking forward to getting it all set up today to have it ready for the Frocksteady delivery of Schmilco next week!

My CD copy arrived yesterday. Wish I'd known they'd be offering signed versions for sale before I pre-ordered, but oh, well. Very much looking forward to spending time with this record during the fall. New Wilco, college football & cooler temps (hopefully). I love this time of year.

Everybody get their Kungfu store preorders? I'm still waiting on the CD. USPS says it has been in transit from the shipping warehouse in NJ since 9/9/16. I live just north of NYC.

Everybody get their Kungfu store preorders? I'm still waiting on the CD. USPS says it has been in transit from the shipping warehouse in NJ since 9/9/16. I live just north of NYC.

Sorry, Yaz. I was annoyed (okay, more than annoyed) when my CD/T-shirt didn't arrive until Monday. (Tracking had a similar "in transit" freeze for me, too.) You are still waiting? Sheesh.

Still "in transit", with an expected delivery date of "Saturday, September 10, 2016". Might be time to file a claim with USPS.  I suppose it's outta Kungfu's hands at this point, and even if I get a replacement CD I guess I'll be missing out on the shocking gum =/

In Canada but still waiting on my orange vinyl. It's frustrating, I pre-ordered that Sam Beam and Jessca Hoop album from Sub Pop a few months ago and it showed the day before release. With anything I pre-order through Kung Fu though, I pay way more for shipping than anywhere else and I get it weeks after release. The most annoying thing is, I remember ordering stuff through Weezer's Kung Fu store when I was in high school, circa 2002/3, and it was the same problems then too. 

Fortunately I picked up a black copy over Labour Day in Seattle so that makes the waiting a little easier!

Still "in transit", with an expected delivery date of "Saturday, September 10, 2016". Might be time to file a claim with USPS. I suppose it's outta Kungfu's hands at this point, and even if I get a replacement CD I guess I'll be missing out on the shocking gum =/

Definitely check with KungFu. When Star Wars came out the CD I ordered got lost in the mail because USPS actually put a sticker on the boy where my address was so it got marked as undeliverable and return to sender. Maybe something similar happened to your order?
  • 2 weeks later...

My CD finally arrived last week. The package looked like a dog chewed on it, it was even taped back up where a large hole was punctured,  but the CD was fine. I guess I never frequented novelty stores much as I thought the "gum" was going to be actual gum, LOL. And the shocking really messed with me too.