Minneapolis Show to be broadcast and streamed live

Hahaha, that did the trick! Thanks u2roolz...just in time to hear Jeff say goodnight. At least i get to hear Late Greats.

Not like I'm Wilco-deprived or anything. 

I think we need some encores! :thumbup

You're welcome, Donna! 

Here's hoping that this gets archived like the Tweedy interview or shows up relatively soon in the Roadcase.

At a friend's 50th tonight... Any chance this is archived anywhere? Or did anyone do a capture? Here's hoping...

Someone apparently did. It appears to have been captured directly off the radio, so i'm assuming the awesome person who captured this was in the Minneapolis area at the time. It sounds great! I was at the show in the front row, and now i get to relive it whenever i want! Whoohoo! I posted the link in the torrents section.

Someone apparently did. It appears to have been captured directly off the radio, so i'm assuming the awesome person who captured this was in the Minneapolis area at the time. It sounds great! I was at the show in the front row, and now i get to relive it whenever i want! Whoohoo! I posted the link in the torrents section.

Thanks!!!