Live on Later with Jools Holland

Really nice performance of "Random Name Generator" here: 

https://youtu.be/yrEmI5mhytc

I love the guitar freakout at the end.

This was from the Tuesday night preview show on BBC. I'm hoping they did another song and it'll be on tomorrow night when the full show airs.

Oh and I'm so ready for tonight and tomorrow night's Brussels shows!  :banana

Very underwhelming I'm afraid. Jeff's voice doesn't seem to be up to much any more. That hardly singing/almost talking style doesn't work (for me).
By the way, these forums seems pretty quiet. Is it because the Wilco site doesn't have a link anymore (none that I can see anyway)? 

There's plenty of activity when there is something to discuss. Like a new album, a new tour, Solid Sound, etc. Right now the band is in Europe and most of us aren't.

The fact that there's now a Facebook group is probably making an impact on the activity level, however.

There's plenty of activity when there is something to discuss. Like a new album, a new tour, Solid Sound, etc. Right now the band is in Europe and most of us aren't.

The fact that there's now a Facebook group is probably making an impact on the activity level, however.

the Europeans are in Europe. Usually when they tour here (I'm in Europe) there are people giving set lists and opinions on the shows. There doesn't seem to be anything anymore...

Anyone who wants to watch the video without downloading can do so here.

Apparently if a YT video is geolocked just change the "youtube" part of the URL to eachvideo and it works. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯