Happy Thanksgiving, Dear VC'ers!

Happy turkey day to all of our American members!

In these craziest of times it might seem almost trivial to pause to make a big, memorable meal that we share with the family that birth gave us along with the family we've been lucky enough to gain as we weave our way through life. But the truth of the matter is that pausing to enjoy each other and the incredible gift we all have of sharing this planet and its bounty...why, that's no small or trivial thing at all. It might just be the most important part of life.

Pause today to take each other in, along with all that amazing food. Stop long enough to really, really savor all you have.

I love you guys like family. Thanks for what you bring to this place!

Happy turkey day to all of our American members!

In these craziest of times it might seem almost trivial to pause to make a big, memorable meal that we share with the family that birth gave us along with the family we've been lucky enough to gain as we weave our way through life. But the truth of the matter is that pausing to enjoy each other and the incredible gift we all have of sharing this planet and its bounty...why, that's no small or trivial thing at all. It might just be the most important part of life.

Pause today to take each other in, along with all that amazing food. Stop long enough to really, really savor all you have.

I love you guys like family. Thanks for what you bring to this place!

Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving to you and the board! I appreciate also your work also in the viachicago world! :rock