• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe "willcall only" is illegal in New York State.  By law, the promoters/venues must provide hardstock tickets in advance of show.

Ahh - I had no idea. That's a shame if true. 

I lucked into seats for night 1 in NYC and the girlfriend pulled some for night 2. Can't wait!

Does anyone think there is going to be a lot of variation in the setlists for the Massey Hall shows? I'm just deciding if I want to go to both shows or just one this time. If the setlists are like the last couple of 2 night runs at Massey, then I'd want to go to both this time around as well because there was at least a decent amount of variation in setlists; however, I'm looking at the setlists of the last handful of shows and there doesn't seem to be much difference between them (a few songs at most), in which case I'd be content with just doing one Massey show.

It just hit me that the new run of shows announced yesterday are billed as part of the Schmilco tour, as opposed to the four night run in Chicago being billed as Winterlude. I guess what I'm thinking is that even though the newly announced dates include multiple consecutive nights at one theater, we shouldn't expect as much set list variation at Schmilco shows as at Winterlude shows. I don't think the difference in the names of the shows is accidental.

Although it should be noted that the faux foliage stage has not yet been presented in Chicago, Diane. I'm certainly hoping to have a chance to view it and yet encounter four individual Winterlude shows. And also, I'm not sure that the full Star Wars tour opening setlist was ever played in Chicago in a theater. Even though it premiered in Chicago at the Pitchfork Festival.

In years past they've varied quite a lot... but that was also before they started playing Star Wars and Schmilco to start their shows.

I'd expect they'll play the whole Schmilco record both nights, then 5-10 songs at the second show they didn't play the first night. 

If anyone has a TM presale password for these shows, i'd be much obliged...

Does anyone think there is going to be a lot of variation in the setlists for the Massey Hall shows? I'm just deciding if I want to go to both shows or just one this time. If the setlists are like the last couple of 2 night runs at Massey, then I'd want to go to both this time around as well because there was at least a decent amount of variation in setlists; however, I'm looking at the setlists of the last handful of shows and there doesn't seem to be much difference between them (a few songs at most), in which case I'd be content with just doing one Massey show.

In years past they've varied quite a lot... but that was also before they started playing Star Wars and Schmilco to start their shows.

I'd expect they'll play the whole Schmilco record both nights, then 5-10 songs at the second show they didn't play the first night. 

I'd bet the Toronto setlist variation would look a lot like the recent Seattle setlist variation. 26 or 27 total songs. 12 songs that are played on night 1 are replaced by other songs on night 2