• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't hear the golden shower news until this morning. The laughing attack I had was the best laugh I've had in a few months. Thanks Donny Doll Hands!

Didn't hear the golden shower news until this morning. The laughing attack I had was the best laugh I've had in a few months. Thanks Donny Doll Hands!

I have this feeling that half way through his inauguration address, he just gonna start sobbing and say he was blackmailed into doing this.  

Wait, Russia denies having compromising info on Trump. 

Phew, we're all cool again.

Ha ha! Exactly. Using what Russia officially says as a defense is absurd. As if Putin is going to answer, "Yes. I okayed a cyber-attack on the US presidential election to favor a Trump victory. I also approved gathering compromising information on both candidates".

Outrage fatigue means when you read something about Trump paying for a piss show and you think "sounds plausible" and then move on to check out last night's NHL box scores. 

Oh man, that was pretty much my reaction. While I have had several very lucid and frightening "dreams" since November about a Trump presidency (one last week was that the only form of communication allowed was through Tweeting, even personal shit to my wife), I have lost a lot of stamina for being disgusted with the guy. It's a bad scene when people get worn down from the daily inanity and seemingly mind-blowing moves (cabinet appointees, for example) to the point that frustration is just too exhausting to continue with.

What I felt like watching that :headbonk

So we officially learned that PEOTUS will not divest his business holdings.  His sons will run his business but not discuss it with him and that his business will have no new foreign investments.  So yeah, we cool now Donald.  Good job!  Remember this is the same man and the same party who had issues with the Clinton foundation. 

It's being reported that the female attorney hr brought out to sorsknworks for Morgan Lewis, which I believe he mentioned, what he didn't mention is that M-L was just named Russian law firm of the year. This is true. Seems like DT does not give a flying fk. If he did he might have hired a law firm without ties to Russia or perhaps been advised not to have her speak.

BBC is reporting that there are multiple sources of the trump/Russia information.

I keep trying to see this from new angles, aside from my progressive outrage.

How's this:

From a pure political animal standpoint, as in "how the game is played", "political capital", "image crafting", every way of looking at politics as sport and not ideology Trump is in an unusually awful place.

Even if only half of the shit actually sticks, he has more stink on him than any other president at inauguration I can recall which include HW Bush, Clinton, W Bush and Obama. History will look back with curiosity at a figure that was almost sunk by controversy before even beginning.  

Even if only half of the shit actually stick... 

Half?  That's wildly optimistic since absolutely nothing has stuck yet.  The guy is possibly the best con man who has ever lived. He's playing all of us like fiddles, and so far, nobody has figured out how to do a damn thing about it.

giphy.gif

It goes without saying that Trump took a look at those two women and made a derisive comment about the one on the left for not wearing a skirt as short as the one on the right.

Half? That's wildly optimistic since absolutely nothing has stuck yet. The guy is possibly the best con man who has ever lived. He's playing all of us like fiddles, and so far, nobody has figured out how to do a damn thing about it.

I think it's sticking with his opponents. The faithful won't believe any of it or don't care since our country is emerging from the worst period in American history, yes I've heard the Obama years called that.