Jeff Tweedy, Producer

Jeff produced and played on the upcoming Joan Shelly release. She opened for Wilco out West last year and is doing more dates with them this year. Seems like she's a lock for Solid Sound.

Article in Brooklyn Vegan: http://www.brooklynvegan.com/joan-shelley-preps-jeff-tweedy-produced-lp-touring-with-wilco-richard-thompson-more/

Jeff's producer credits keep coming. Do we have a good running list of what he's worked on? What is his best work in this regard?

Here is what I tracked down:

You Are Not Alone - Mavis Staples 2010

Traphouse Rock - Kids These Days 2012

The Invisible Way - Low 2013

Corsicana Lemonade - White Denim 2013

One True Vine - Mavis Staples 2013

Wassiac Way - Sarah Lee Guthrie and Johnny Iron 2013

Still - Richard Thompson 2015

Don't Lose This - Pops Staples 2015

TBD - Joan Shelly 2017

He also produced that limited edition CD single Shine (I think it was called), written and recorded by "Brian".

JT did background vicals and I seem to remember MJ did some keyboards. A long time ago in a land far far away.

Oh lord, haha! I hope you're being facetious about the "limited edition CD single" aspect of that...B)

The only thing I know for sure is that Just Make it Stop off of The Invisible Way has become a favorite of mine. I listened to it on a loop more than once in 2016, the year I buried my mom, grandmother, a co-worker, a friend, and one of my kids' teachers; and the year I moved my dad into assisted living.