top 10 Songs you want to hear Wilco play live that you haven't heard in Concert

I tried to stuff the request box for Too Far Apart on Saturday but failed. I am not sure the request are ever taken into consideration. That being said what are the top 10 songs you would like to hear Wilco play that you haven't heard live from them yet in person. Lets just stick to album tracks or ep tracks and not covers...

For me in no particular order

1. Too Far Apart

2. ELT (Heard Jeff play it solo but would like a full band version)

3. We're Just Friends

4. Open Mind

5. Blue Eyed Soul

6. On and On and On

7. Either Way

8. What Light

9. I Thought I Held You

10. Message from Mid-Bar/Thanks I Get tie!

I left Chicago very happy after hearing for the first time:

1) Ashes of American Flags

2) Either Way

3) Pot Kettle Black

4) Reservations

5) Lonely 1

6) Sunken Treasure

7) Forget the Flowers

All of which would have been top 10 for me.

I'd still love to hear:

1) Poor Places (only YHF song I haven't heard live)

2) In a Future Age

3) Dreamer in My Dreams

4) Far, Far Away

5) Why Would You Wanna Live

6) You are My Face

7) Open Mind

8) One Sunday Morning

9) Monday

10) Muzzle of Bees

I couldn't make the last Chicago show which would have taken care of the last two!

1. How To Fight Loneliness

2. Summer Teeth

3. Thirteen (Big Star cover) -- This was on the setlist for Solid Sound night 2 in 2015, which was cut short due to weather

4. Pick Up The Change

5. ELT

6. Dreamer In My Dreams

7. Too Far Apart

8. What Light

9. My Darling

10. Blue-eyed Soul

1) Pick Up the Change

2) Dreamer in My Dreams

3) Kicking Television

4) Too Far Apart

5) Someone Else's Song

6) The Thanks I Get

7) Pieholden Suite

8) When You Wake Up Feeling Old

9) My Darling

10) Barnyard Pimp

I am lucky enough to have seen all but 11 songs off albums/eps played. If I got to see 10 but not the 11th I would skip I Thought I Held You.

1. More Like the Moon

2. Everlasting Everything

3. Sunloathe

4. Solitaire

5. Nope

6. EKG

7. Just Say Goodbye

8. Quarters

9. Shrug and Destroy

10. Common Sense

11. I Thought I Held You

I am lucky enough to have seen all but 11 songs off albums/eps played. If I got to see 10 but not the 11th I would skip I Thought I Held You.

1. More Like the Moon

2. Everlasting Everything

3. Sunloathe

4. Solitaire

5. Nope

6. EKG

7. Just Say Goodbye

8. Quarters

9. Shrug and Destroy

10. Common Sense

11. I Thought I Held You

More like the moon is awesome live heard one of its rare performance! Can't understand why it's not played more!

I've been on a mission for Dreamer in my Dreams for years and they often play it the night after I see them. Anywho, here's my list:

1.) Dreamer in My Dreams

2.) At My Window Sad and Lonely

3.) I Must Be High

4.) ELT

5.) Open mind

6.) When you Wake up Feeling Old

7.) Bob Dylan's 49th Beard

I've heard everything else that i've wanted to, going to the Tanglewood show meant I was lucky enough to get some gems that I haven't heard since. And lastly, I have a buddy who I go to Wilco shows with almost every time and on the day of the show we update the spreadsheet of songs we've heard and where. The driver can ask questions, the passenger can look up the stats. "Dude, they play Heavy Metal Drummer a lot, don't they?"  "Sure do, we've gotten it 15 out of 17 shows, 15 out of 16 if you take out the covers show". 

More like the moon is awesome live heard one of its rare performance! Can't understand why it's not played more!

I just don't see what the current lineup would do with it. It's so bare bones, and frankly, in my opinion, a bit plodding and monotonous. I don't mind when it comes up in the shuffle from time to time, but I think it would be a momentum killer in a live show.

I've heard a ton of the songs mentioned in this thread, as I have been lucky to attend a fair number of shows, including ones with great setlists. The "Evening with Wilco" show I saw in 2010 was a nice three-plus hour clearinghouse of tunes, and the KC show in 2007 had 4 tracks from A.M.

What gets me excited is when deep cuts from the first three records pop up. I don't think I keep to hear IG again.

i had some time to kill at work today so i compiled a spreadsheet (using data from setlist.fm) of all the songs i've seen them play live (not counting the ones i missed during the thunderstorms at Lelacheur, where they cut the show early after we left).

here are the non-covers i've seen them play just once:

At My Window Sad and Lonely Black Moon Dark Neon Give Back the Key to My Heart Hell Is Chrome Let's Not Get Carried Away Muzzle of Bees On and On and On One by One Panthers Secret of the Sea Standing O The Thanks I Get What Light When You Wake Up Feeling Old Why Would You Wanna Live Wishful Thinking

i was surprised to see both Muzzle of Bees and Hell is Chrome in that list.

tied for most (at 11) is

A Shot In The Arm

I'm The Man Who Loves You

Impossible Germany

i had some time to kill at work today so i compiled a spreadsheet (using data from setlist.fm) of all the songs i've seen them play live (not counting the ones i missed during the thunderstorms at Lelacheur, where they cut the show early after we left).

here are the non-covers i've seen them play just once:

At My Window Sad and Lonely Black MoonDark Neon Give Back the Key to My Heart Hell Is ChromeLet's Not Get Carried Away Muzzle of Bees On and On and On One by One Panthers Secret of the Sea Standing O The Thanks I Get What Light When You Wake Up Feeling Old Why Would You Wanna Live Wishful Thinking

i was surprised to see both Muzzle of Bees and Hell is Chrome in that list.

tied for most (at 11) is

A Shot In The Arm

I'm The Man Who Loves You

Impossible Germany

You've inspired me to update my stats on Setlist.FM now. Looks like my top 3  most heard Wilco songs:

1. Impossible Germany (16)

2. A Shot in the Arm (15)

3. I'm the Man Who Loves (14)

No surprise there. Looking at my Jeff Tweedy shows (which also include the Tweedy shows), there is way more variation, which is also no surprise. With 5 plays each: I Am Trying to Break Your Heart, New Madrid, and The Ruling Class.

I am, however, surprised that a few songs that I've considered "classics" I've only heard a couple of times -- Pot Kettle Black (2), Side With the Seeds (2), I Must Be High (2)... 

One other thing stood out: how great the SSF setlists tend to be. So many songs that I've only heard played a single time are from a SSF set: Candyfloss, Dark Neon, Panthers, Secret of the Sea, Summer Teeth, On and On and On, Hell Is Chrome, etc..

Anyway, this wasn't the point of the thread but it was a fun exercise! 

One other thing stood out: how great the SSF setlists tend to be. So many songs that I've only heard played a single time are from a SSF set: Candyfloss, Dark Neon, Panthers, Secret of the Sea, Summer Teeth, On and On and On, Hell Is Chrome, etc..

agreed.

now, i haven't seen a ton of non-SSF Wilco shows (about 8?), but 12 of the 19 one-offs were from SSF.

is there a way to dump setlist.fm stats into a database? i just did the brute force cut and paste mode.

How To Fight Loneliness

That's Not The Issue

Someone Else's Song

Pick Up The Change

It's Just That Simple

Less Than You Think

Should've Been In Love

Say You Miss Me

Wishful Thinking

Shake It Off

We're Just Friends

Was I In Your Dreams

In a Future Age

Dash 7

Pieholden Suite

Knocked out Radio Cure, Reservations, On and On and On this past week.

i don't have a list of what i've heard played, but i do know that "Say You Miss Me" is one i wanna hear.

That might be #1 for me, first thought. Such a wonderful song.

Can anyone say they haven't seen them play I'm the Man Who Loves You?

That's a running joke around here for me. In my approximately 20 shows over 15 years I think I've seen ITMWLY every time I've seen the band.

How To Fight Loneliness

That's Not The Issue

Someone Else's Song

Pick Up The Change

It's Just That Simple

Less Than You Think

Should've Been In Love

Say You Miss Me

Wishful Thinking

Shake It Off

We're Just Friends

Was I In Your Dreams

In a Future Age

Dash 7

Pieholden Suite

Knocked out Radio Cure, Reservations, On and On and On this past week.

Your list of 10 looks long!

Joe DiMaggio's Done It Again

Blasting Fonda
My Darling
Pieholden Suite

Do alternate versions count? They started playing Camera a few years ago but I'd have preferred Kamera (Fuzz Mix).