Together at Last - New solo Tweedy record

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jokes are no fun when no one gets them.

there's gotta be a Celts fan around here somewhere, right? 

I'm a little bit behind on this thread but I got it right away.  

It's a reference we use around the office from time to time.  

• 3 weeks later...

jokes are no fun when no one gets them.

there's gotta be a Celts fan around here somewhere, right?

and as soon as they realize those guys are not coming through that door, the better this town will be for all of us because there are young guys in that room playing their asses off...

i know. i'm usually not one to give up hope given the boston sports miracles we've been part of in the last 15 years, but i think this one might be a foregone conclusion. it was a hell of a year, though, and danny and the ping-pong balls have us set up well for the near future.

sorry to hear you'll miss solid sound this year, tim- wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to more great shots from you soon.

• 2 weeks later...

i know. i'm usually not one to give up hope given the boston sports miracles we've been part of in the last 15 years, but i think this one might be a foregone conclusion. it was a hell of a year, though, and danny and the ping-pong balls have us set up well for the near future.

sorry to hear you'll miss solid sound this year, tim- wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to more great shots from you soon.

thanks!

yeah, the Cavs made the glaring holes of the C's pretty obvious, but they are in a better place than most teams.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm reading that Jeff Tweedy will be doing 2 nights in a row on NBC's Late Night with Seth Meyers' show on Monday June 19 & Tuesday June 20.

I got an email from Wilco HQ with a heads-up on this...will be recording this!

Have any reviews popped up yet?

I have not yet seen any, nor will I really be seeking them out. I'm conditioned to enjoy it and won't need a reviewer's take.

Where did you order it from? Typically labels and sites like Amazon have it to you by release date. I bought mine from Bull Moose because I wanted the "limited" vinyl. So I expected to wait a couple days to receive it due to shipping time.

Where did you order it from? Typically labels and sites like Amazon have it to you by release date. I bought mine from Bull Moose because I wanted the "limited" vinyl. So I expected to wait a couple days to receive it due to shipping time.

From the Shopify store linked in the official email from Wilco HQ.

well if you ordered it from Wilco HQ, you should have gotten it early.

Bull Moose gets their stock from the distro and then mails it to their customers. They also use media mail to save on postage. Its still possible I'll have it by tomorrow, but if not, no big deal. It's not like I haven't heard all things songs before a million times, lol.