You are a Rock 'n Roll Impresario, and Have Decided...

...to create onea those big hoohah concept bands! Taking the Ramones as your inspiration, you decide that your band will have only the most brilliant musicians, but in order to tie things together, these musicians will have a shared last name!

Let's see now....I've got it, I'll call my band The Burns! Now, what would make it even more attention-grabbing would be if they had "themed" first names too! Hmmm.

Ok, I've got it!

Lead singer: Acid Burns

Bass Player : Controlled. Controlled Burns

Drummer....well, we want somebody wild and dramatic, a musical monster, so let's just call him "It". It Burns.

Ok, what does that leave? We should have a multi-instrumentalist on hand, even if we only use him sporadically...somebody who can handle keys, horns, accordion, whatever, as needed. He won't be quite a full band member, so we can call him "Minor". (He won't like the name, but if they become huge, he'll like his cut of the money.)

I forgot the rhythm guitarist! Crap. We need somebody steady and reliable for this spot. Maybe with a wry sense of humor. Let's just call him "George".

Ok then! There's my band. The Burns. Acid, Controlled, It, Minor, and George.

The costumes are gonna be incredible!

:lol

Ok, your turn. Tell me about your concept band. All members must share a last name and be somehow themed to the band!

I could be mistaken,but I believe that Donna requested your concept band, not that you "improve" or add to her's.

Classic country band, with a punkabilly ethos ala BR5-49. The Hollers (As in Butcher Holler) Lead and background vocals & acoustic guitar: Rafe "Darlin'" Holler, Lead/background vocals & acoustic/electric guitar: Barstow "Slick" Holler, Upright bass: Cletus "Coal Miner" Holler, Drums: Jim Bob "Appalachian Beat" Holler and steel guitar, Dobro, fiddle and mandolin: Forrest "Notch" Holler.

I could be mistaken,but I believe that Donna requested your concept band, not that you "improve" or add to her's.

Classic country band, with a punkabilly ethos ala BR5-49. The Hollers (As in Butcher Holler) Lead and background vocals & acoustic guitar: Rafe "Darlin'" Holler, Lead/background vocals & acoustic/electric guitar: Barstow "Slick" Holler, Upright bass: Cletus "Coal Miner" Holler, Drums: Jim Bob "Appalachian Beat" Holler and steel guitar, Dobro, fiddle and mandolin: Forrest "Notch" Holler.

:lol Yeah youse louts, make up your OWN band! Not that these suggestions haven't been positively inspired! Haha, Side Burns! Carpet Burns! (the roadie?) Montgomery Burns. You guys are a card. Hell, you guys are an entire deck.

The Offs, what a great band name! Don't forget Jack.