Rediscovered these guys at the 2015 Solid Sound Festival and have had the pleasure of seeing them on numerous occasions since, including last night at Darryl's House in Pawling, NY.  All I can say is these guys are on fire and the current lineup is  certainly doing justice to the legacy.  Have to be one of the best live bands out there right now.  Catch 'em if you can.  Last night's set list:

BARGAINS
BLUES, BLUES, BLUES
PLUM NELLIE
BOOZOO & LEONA
YOU SEND ME
NATURE'S GONNA PAY YOU BACK
TERRY GOT A MUFFIN
THAT'S NEAT, THAT'S NICE
IT'S GONNA BE ALL RIGHT
A GIRL LIKE THAT
YES I HAVE A BANANA
HERE I AM
AIN'T IT ALL RIGHT
MAGNET
EVERYONE SAYS I LOVE YOU
CABAN BAMBOO HIGHLIFE
UGLY BEAUTY
DR. HOWARD, DR. FINE, DR. HOWARD
FUJIYAMA MAMA
OVER YOUR HEAD
MUSIC GOES 'ROUND
INDIAN LOVE CALL
REMEMBER YOUR NAME & ADDRESS
HOJO WORKIN'
HERE TODAY (Beach Boys)
YOU ARE THE SUNSHINE OF MY LIFE
PLAYIN' WITH MY HEART
GREEN LIGHT
HONEY HUSH
SITTIN' in THE PARK
RIDIN' IN MY CAR
ME & THE BOYS
HAPPY TALK
////// encore
IT FEELS GOOD
I WANT YOU BAD
PARIS
WACKY TOBACKY
ALL NITE LONG
QUE RICO MAMBO

I still haven't listened to anything from this lineup.  I got to see them a bunch of times going back to the Al Anderson days, and they were still great through the Johnny Spampinato years.  Then once Tom Ardolino died they fell off my radar.

I need to give this new version a chance before it's too late. 

I still haven't listened to anything from this lineup.  I got to see them a bunch of times going back to the Al Anderson days, and they were still great through the Johnny Spampinato years.  Then once Tom Ardolino died they fell off my radar.

Ditto w/the Al and Joey years. They seemingly played in CT every weekend in the 80s. Pretty sure Terry Adams is the onlt 

old school member still in the band. That set list above looks a little short, too....

Ditto w/the Al and Joey years. They seemingly played in CT every weekend in the 80s. Pretty sure Terry Adams is the onlt 

old school member still in the band. That set list above looks a little short, too....

yes, Terry is the only old school member left but the new lineup is pretty damn good.  guitar player, Scott Ligon is really impressive.  last night's show was about 2.5 hours non-stop

• 7 months later...