Jeff Tweedy — 21 April 2018, North Charleston, SC (High Water Fest)

Figured I would start a thread since there wasn't one yet for this show. I've seen Jeff solo several times and there was something kind of magical about this set. It was the perfect combination of great setlist, Jeff in good spirits, awesome crowd and beautiful outdoor setting by the river. First, it took place during sunset which is always kind of cool. Second, for a large outdoor festival, the crowd was respectful, hanging on Jeff's every word and lyric. We got 4 new songs (I think?) and the sing-alongs were plentiful. Jeff also regaled us with the story about getting briefly taken in by the Canadian police which was pretty funny.

I wrote a brief recap of the whole festival here - it contains a bit of Passenger Side: https://clture.org/high-water-festival/

I was going to post the setlist from Setlist.fm but it was missing at least 3 of the new songs, so maybe someone else can chime in with a more accurate setlist. 

Cheers!