Let’s Go Reviews and Discussion

83 pages in and I am liking this book way more than I thought. Interesting, surprising, or humorous anecdotes on nearly every page. His awful bike accident, an accidental encounter with his class reunion, seeing the Replacements opening for X while penned in a teen section of the club...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember being a show right after or around the time he ran into his former classmates at the restaurant and he brought it up while on the stage. At least I fairly certain he did, because when I read that part in the book, I thought 'hey, I remember when that happen'. For the life of me, I can't remember which show, though.

Fastest I've read a book in a while. I really wasn't sure I'd love this book the way I did. One of my favorite rock memoirs. The last chapter seemed to be tacked on to tie together some loose ends, but other than that, fantastic! I loved including the WARM lyrics because you can see clearly how the songs were inspired by the book.

Also, someone mentioned earlier on that they wished there had been more about John. I really appreciated the credit he gave to John for holding the new lineup together while he was in rehab.